MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Truie Pham

Tan Son Nhat - Sai Gon airport pictures

Antonov An-26 reg. 267 low approach

an26_vpaf08.jpg

Uncle Pieter, Pls. call me or sms to (+84906846869)or 0906846869 if using local SIM/telephone if you want to go spotting this weekend.

Do you know if VN have repainted VN-A371 in a better SkyTeam livery? Also I would like to know if all the 772's are all repainted, some have patchy areas and mismatched engines :)

Thanks Soorox for trying to speak Vietnamese :clapping: and sorry for late reply.

VN-A371 SkyTeam livery will wait for quite a long time before next repaint. The B772's are now being repainted beginning with the first delivered airliners (VN-A141, 142 done). VNA jetliners full repaint are done when the aircraft go through C-check overseas.

Thanks Soorox for trying to speak Vietnamese :clapping: and sorry for late reply.

VN-A371 SkyTeam livery will wait for quite a long time before next repaint. The B772's are now being repainted beginning with the first delivered airliners (VN-A141, 142 done). VNA jetliners full repaint are done when the aircraft go through C-check overseas.

I am Vietnamamese, just not very good at typing Vietnamese, because I don't live in Vietnam :)

Thanks for your reply, it's good that the 772's are getting repainted as some look very patchy with some parts lighter than the others.

Oneday Hopefully we could see an A380 painted in VN colors!

Love the bunkers / shelters. Just imagine what was inside 40 years ago.

NICE CATCH TSO"CLASSIC 747",KANEHOSHI-SAN!!!clapping.gif

IS THIS A REGULAR FLIGHT TO HCMC?

MASAHIKO SAKAI

MASAHIKO SAKAI San,

Domo Arigatou !

TSO come to SGN for winter charter. Transaero use 742 on Mon and 763 on Wed

un-b767-ei_und-2.jpg

Uncle Pieter, Pls. call me or sms

Uncle Vu Loc: thanks a lot for contacting me and taking me out on 2 outings - really appreciate to do some nice spotting again...unfortunately, no active AN-26's seen, although the MI-8's were flying again on 16feb between 0600-0730am :blink:

Kanehoshi: sorry, missed your calls last weekend (12-13feb), due out-of-town situation...

Hope we can meet again next time !!!

What happened to Transaero ? When we left on 17feb, there were 2x Transaero 742's: VP-BPX was seen stranded with one RR-engine removed, while the other, probably, had picked-up the pissed-off passengers with 1.5 hrs delay...you know the other one/registration as I was checking-in at the moment for the 3K flight and was unable to check ?

So.....VP-BPX still at SGN with engine-problems ? :blink:

Yes, Uncle! and also tires.

Care to share what happened ?