MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azhar

Kota Bharu Flying Club

Guys,

FYI, Kota Bharu Flying Club (KBFC) setup by Asia Pacific Flight Training (APFT) will be holding a briefing on Saturday 15th Jan @1430hrs, located at the old terminal building. Those who are interested to know more or to join the club are most welcome to attend the briefing, and maybe get a chance to try out the ALSIM simulator at the school. Ground school for the 1st batch of members will begin on Monday 24th at 2000hrs . The club is headed by Capt Arif Datuk Faruk, who is a pilot for the Msian govt VVIP fleet.

Azhar.

Thanks for the info, Azhar...

So KB/K'tan MWingers... good opportunity here..

BTW... care to elaborate more regarding ALSIM Simulator?.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, Azhar...

So KB/K'tan MWingers... good opportunity here..

BTW... care to elaborate more regarding ALSIM Simulator?.. :rolleyes:

It's the school's DA42 and Piper Seneca P34(customizable) Fixed Sims of which I did mine on the DA42 more than a year ago.

Today's info session has been postponed to a later date yet to be announced. Sorry, just got to know about it via sms a few minutes ago.

In the last session, Capt Arif mentioned that he plans to get hold of an ex-RMAF Bulldog and rebuilt it at the club as part of the activities.

Tuan Hj Norman, how are things with you?

The Bulldogs? Like the 1 they donate to Kedah flying club? I'm not being sceptical but that A/C is really, really old... Even RMAF (who widely use old A/C don't want them...

salam all,

my name is Asyraf. new here, just read about this today. when is the info session postponed to? Im working in Batu Rakit Kuala Terengganu and will be extremely interested in joining KBFC. is the fee still the same (RM38,000.00)? any infos please update ok? :rolleyes:

hmm the 1st batch already started yesterday. a bit late for me. anyone from KBFC that i can contact?

sorry im new here

salam all,

my name is Asyraf. new here, just read about this today. when is the info session postponed to? Im working in Batu Rakit Kuala Terengganu and will be extremely interested in joining KBFC. is the fee still the same (RM38,000.00)? any infos please update ok? :rolleyes:

hmm the 1st batch already started yesterday. a bit late for me. anyone from KBFC that i can contact?

sorry im new here

hi asyraf,

im from the club..

here's the link http://kbfc.com.my/index.php

pm or email me if you need further info..

salam

Sign in to follow this