MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Wilber Tan

Kuching Intl' Airport (KCH - WBGG) Year 2011

Oh sorry to hear that.. speedy recovery for you bro.. take care rest well ;)

good for spotting if not raining..

15/1/11...FF* 9AM & 10PM, MX* 5-9PM, 9M-NAA or BBJ (not sure what time.Probly around 6PM) + maybe some private jets...and MAYBE (dont quote me on this,not confirmed!) V8-BKH/MHB/ALI...coming for "Old Man" wedding :p

15/1/11...FF* 9AM & 10PM, MX* 5-9PM, 9M-NAA or BBJ (not sure what time.Probly around 6PM) + maybe some private jets...and MAYBE (dont quote me on this,not confirmed!) V8-BKH/MHB/ALI...coming for "Old Man" wedding :p

So you are also requuired to handle the wedding? :p

V8-ALI departed AMS 14jan10 around 1600z non-stop to BWN, so, if arriving in KCH 15jan10, at will be late afternoon or evening... ;)

no KCH-BKI-ICN...Only 1 passenger will arrive into KCH, the rest stop in BKI. No welcome nothing... Anyway, to Ikman, welcome to KCH, i was at the press room this morning. No invite for me so i gate crash the event, press was held at VVIP TERMINAL...Datuk Eddie could not make it...Ms Angelina was at hand to give her speech. I managed to ask 2 questions which were promptly answered.

no KCH-BKI-ICN...Only 1 passenger will arrive into KCH, the rest stop in BKI. No welcome nothing... Anyway, to Ikman, welcome to KCH, i was at the press room this morning. No invite for me so i gate crash the event, press was held at VVIP TERMINAL...Datuk Eddie could not make it...Ms Angelina was at hand to give her speech. I managed to ask 2 questions which were promptly answered.

Yup, I'm with Ramzan (MSwings members), team of Media from KUL and FY team crew onboard to KCH. Saw u at in front of press room wearing red T-shirt right? Try to get u, unfortunelly didn't 'sempat' to catch u. Get some welcome goodies from FY.

There was NOTHING at BKI. What goodies did you get? Was there any water salute?

Yup, got a water cannon salute once arrived at KCH and everybody onboard clapping hand. Somemore Sarawakian ethnic traditional dance as well. Got some goodies such as FY jersey T-shirt, chocs bar, Sarawak tourism broucher and FY inaugural postcard.

IMG_1963_.jpg

Yup, I'm with Ramzan (MSwings members), team of Media from KUL and FY team crew onboard to KCH. Saw u at in front of press room wearing red T-shirt right? Try to get u, unfortunelly didn't 'sempat' to catch u. Get some welcome goodies from FY.

It's a great ceremony there. First time to fly with inaugural flight..this memory will not be erased from heart...hahaha..thanks Ikman..nice to meet you here..really not sempat to get you Cikgu..

This is from my Blackberry spotting..sorry lah..heheh

167369_184689398222738_100000450384749_561712_4633023_n.jpg

[quote name=MOHD RAMZAN FADZIL' date='15 January 2011 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1295071789'

post='271535]

It's a great ceremony there. First time to fly with inaugural flight..this memory will not be erased from heart...hahaha..thanks Ikman..nice to meet you here..really not sempat to get you Cikgu..

This is from my Blackberry spotting..sorry lah..heheh

167369_184689398222738_100000450384749_561712_4633023_n.jpg

Good. How's d food? Any pic of d goodies?

Ramzan! Paduhal kitak orang Sarawak tek?! Eh, you jak sik sempat...Ikman and i manage to have lunch just now...

Aok..org Swak..haha..also can't wait to see Ikman and your report as well since i'm not good enough to present the report. Only this is for you Dr.

IMG00190-20110115-0823.jpg

Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang. Quite nice but MAS Nasi Lemak is still the best for me.. :D

IMG00191-20110115-0823.jpg

Drinking water from Eau Claire Sdn Bhd

IMG00188-20110115-0800.jpg

Postcard given to all of FY Passengers

Ikman & Ramzan..what are your seat numbers?

ohya..no Brunei coming for ATM wedding :(

no KCH-BKI-ICN...Only 1 passenger will arrive into KCH, the rest stop in BKI

Cikgu,

You mean BKI-KCH, on that flight had a load of 1 pax ?! :blink:

Sorry, I'm confused :pardon:

Ikman & Ramzan..what are your seat numbers?

ohya..no Brunei coming for ATM wedding :(

Nick, I'm seating on 28F. Cikgu, thanks for brought me having lunch together. I'll update more on TR later, need to compile all the pictures first.

Btw, here some of sneak preview picture which spotted Cikgu at front of Media press room. Goodies given inside green plastik bag as picture.

IMG_1992_.jpg

Cikgu,

You mean BKI-KCH, on that flight had a load of 1 pax ?! :blink:

Sorry, I'm confused :pardon:

is't mean pax from ICN to KCH only 1 person?

Looks like Cikgu is part of the welcoming committee. :p

is't mean pax from ICN to KCH only 1 person?

The flight ex-ICN is fully booked but only 1 passengers will proceed to KCH while the rest will disembark in BKI, the flight from BKI to KCH is full also but by joining passengers from BKI. STB and MH will do something about this soon and by Apr, we will see KCH/BKI twin city package for ex-ICN passengers. They will visit KCH first and then BKI before going back to ICN...

Looks like Cikgu is part of the welcoming committee. :p

I wish I was, but like I said...i gate-crashed the party. I didn't get an official invitation, I thought if I was going to get turned away at the event, so be it...but I told the MAHB guard, I need to cover the Press Conference and he just nodded and I drove right into the VVIP Terminal where the event was held...At the Registration, I said I was from online forum MalaysianWings, immediately I was given a "MEDIA" tag, no question asked...that's how I got in actually...

Nick, I'm seating on 28F. Cikgu, thanks for brought me having lunch together. I'll update more on TR later, need to compile all the pictures first.

Btw, here some of sneak preview picture which spotted Cikgu at front of Media press room. Goodies given inside green plastik bag as picture.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/izarulazman/IMG_1992_.jpg

Wow...you caught me! Hahaha! No worries Ikman, thanks for lunch too...Hope you had a good time here and flying on FY...take care now and hope to read your TR soon...

Edited by Jonathan Kong

wow... berani kau Kenneth... Media crew of MW. :lol:

btw, regarding Koreans, one of the reason they like Sabah/KK is because here got quite a numbers of Korean for good and beaches. hehe

I wish I was, but like I said...i gate-crashed the party. I didn't get an official invitation, I thought if I was going to get turned away at the event, so be it...but I told the MAHB guard, I need to cover the Press Conference and he just nodded and I drove right into the VVIP Terminal where the event was held...At the Registration, I said I was from online forum MalaysianWings, immediately I was given a "MEDIA" tag, no question asked...that's how I got in actually...

Wahh..hahah..next time we can use your tricks.. :D Ikman and I also try to request for short visit into the cockpit but has been rejected by the FA.