Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Omega DC-10 Tanker..

DSC_2971.jpg

DSC_2981.jpg

DSC_3033.jpg

Callsign "Expert 18' and "Expert 19"

DSC_3060.jpg

DSC_3061.jpg

Finally they left this morning for VOYK,Yelahanka Airbase,Bangalore..

Your patient "stalking" finally paid off! Good catches! :clapping:

Your patient "stalking" finally paid off! Good catches! :clapping:

You,me and TK been stalking for the Omega since Tue,Wed is the worst,I've been waiting since 0800 to 1530,no luck at all..Finally yesterday they left,really Fatt Choy shot for me... :)

DSC_3006L-1.jpg

Any photos of the C-130 bound to Cairo?

Sorry, I did not stay long enough to see the departure. This one landed at SZB on 1 February and might have been used for the mission.

139093.jpg

Libyan Arab Air Cargo, Lockheed L-100-30 Hercules arrived around 1800hrs today. Arrgh..I should have arrived SZB a few minutes earlier, just managed to get it taxiing on Tango to Airod :(

5A-DOO_wmsa_080211.jpg

Edited by MIR

Saleh..excellent shots of the trio aircraft,Omega Tankers supporting the SuperBug!!I guess they are here as a promo tour as well then off to India for some more promos..Wish I was there snapping the Hornets with u Guys...cool shot!! :clapping:

Omega Tanker, its a commercial aircraft DC-10-40, right? It can't be KC10....

Yup...its a DC-10,basically fitted with two Chobams Drogue refuelling units under the wings.Omega Tanker is a civillian contractor basically providing support for military planes crossing the Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean.They own a couple of DC-10s and 707s as well.

Heyz guys... xD~

3rd Transmile MD-11F is doing Taxi check on this Friday and departing on this SATURDAY at 9am...

Time might vary depending on DCA clearance.

the 4th one will depart on 24th this month. waiting for engine to arrive.

I have a feeling those Super Hornets are a combined US DoD/Boeing sales pitch to India and hence the possible use of a civillian tanker (probably less red-tape than air-force jets).

Have a feeling they stopped in Malaysia for more than just an R&R layover - I'm sure our boys at the TUDM & MinDef were giving them the lookover for potential purchase - similar to the C17 visit/demo during the Thunderbirds trip. I hope that TUDM at least orders some C130-J or the C17 type. The region could actually use a more logistics based airforce what with all the natural disasters and relief missions flown. Plus, the A400M seems to be dawdling along.

Typhoon? Gripen? Rafale? Super Hornet? or more SU-30MkM? The air-defence definately needs some upgrades to more versatile types & quantity is also an issue. At least 50-100 strong to look after the entire nation's airspace. I'd like to see the money spent here rather than, for example, on Warisan Merdeka and the KL International Finance Centre - two important, but redundant projects given the amount of available land within the CBD for equally good and definately cheaper projects.

When are the Super Pumas arriving?

I have a feeling those Super Hornets are a combined US DoD/Boeing sales pitch to India and hence the possible use of a civillian tanker (probably less red-tape than air-force jets).

Have a feeling they stopped in Malaysia for more than just an R&R layover - I'm sure our boys at the TUDM & MinDef were giving them the lookover for potential purchase - similar to the C17 visit/demo during the Thunderbirds trip. I hope that TUDM at least orders some C130-J or the C17 type. The region could actually use a more logistics based airforce what with all the natural disasters and relief missions flown. Plus, the A400M seems to be dawdling along.

Typhoon? Gripen? Rafale? Super Hornet? or more SU-30MkM? The air-defence definately needs some upgrades to more versatile types & quantity is also an issue. At least 50-100 strong to look after the entire nation's airspace. I'd like to see the money spent here rather than, for example, on Warisan Merdeka and the KL International Finance Centre - two important, but redundant projects given the amount of available land within the CBD for equally good and definately cheaper projects.

When are the Super Pumas arriving?

If that'e the case then we might be in for a treat during LIMA 2011? :p

Went to SZB after lunch yesterday hoping to get the MD-11s but a bit disappointed their departure are delayed..again :rolleyes: Anyway, nice surprise for me to get this boxy plane for the first time :yahoo:

flee,nice meeting you mate! :hi:

9MPIH_WMSA_140210.jpg

GLEX back from test flight with Ram Air Turbine(RAT) deployed

n939ML_WMSA_140211.jpg

Heavy loaded Charlie departing SZB...

M3008_WMSA_140211.jpg

14-02-2011 log (afternoon)

9M-SAS Dauphin - WMSA to WMKF

9M-RED Cessna 172

A6-*** Boeing 737BBJ Royal Jet - Emir of Ajman's flight (UAE), parked at Skypark

ZS-*** Oil Spill Response (Safair) - Parked at Airod

N120LH EC120B

N939ML GLEX - Air test, returned with RAT deployed

9M-PEB Dauphin2 PLUS - circuit training

9M-KAA Cirrus SR-20

9M-GPB Cessna 172

9M-WAC SenecaV

9M-JAQ DA-42 Twin Star

9M-PIH Short SC-7 Skyvan Pan Malaysian Air Transport

9M-PTB King Air PDRM

9M-WAB AW-139 Weststar

M70-01 Dauphin2 MMEA

M30-08 KC-130H RMAF

M44-08 CN-235 RMAF

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

Any idea of the MD'11's new ETA?

9M-TGS departed SZB at about 10.55am today.

144282.jpg

flee,nice meeting you mate! :hi:

A6-*** Boeing 737BBJ Royal Jet - Emir of Ajman's flight (UAE), parked at Skypark

The pleasure is mine, MIR. Have a pleasant journey back to PER! :)

The BBJ departed from SZB right after the Transmile/FedEx MD-11. Did not manage to get a good pix of it, though! :(

MasWings latest aircraft to KK (9M-WMJ)

FrameMaswingsWMJ.jpg

Friendly pilot while taxing to holding point Kilo

FrameFireflyFriendlyPilot.jpg

Royal Jet - BBJ (A6-AIN)

Frame737BBJ-RoyalJet.jpg

The elusive MD-11. Last one is 'to depart' on the 24/2.

FrameTransmilwMD11-TGS.jpg

FrameTransmilwMD11-TGS-Side.jpg