MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Anyone knows why the National 744 is named "Murali"?

Very malaysian name!

Doesn't sounds comercial at all,..may be that is the employee of the month..or prank put up by National Airlines staffs..

Marvelous shots, guys :good: Aargh..i missed the National Air B744 within minutes :angry: Saw it taxiing out for test flight right after getting airborne. There's also AlWafeer's B744 under maintenance at MAS hangar.

210110_wmsa.jpg

Quite a number of bizzers at Skypark on Friday. Maswings Atr72 seen here taxing on Tango.

210110_wmsa2.jpg

Edited by MIR

Mir, what are you doing over szb airspace??!! :p

Lovely shots guys! BUT once again, nobody shared any info regarding this test flight :angry:

May I know the location of this place?

Tang, its happens just to go for a test flight. everyone knows SZB is full of surprises! :drinks:

Did anyone notice MIR voice over the radio? I for once did not know how you sound like! :p

Tang, its happens just to go for a test flight. everyone knows SZB is full of surprises! :drinks:

True that! Will be hoping to catch the Virgin Blue tomorrow. Hope to meet a few of you guys too! :drinks:

Did anyone notice MIR voice over the radio? I for once did not know how you sound like! :p

Hoho..i was spotting from above à la Sam Chui but my lens was not long enough :D I was on my flight to Penang.

Virgin Blue (Australia) B737-800 expected to arrive SZB on the 23rd Jan 2011 for End of Lease check. ETA 1600LT. Regn will be VH-VOA

Latest info: Due to favorable wind condition, VH-VOA will be arriving an hour earlier..

Thank you guys for getting SZB thread with some nice photos and lively posts. :drinks:

That National Air B744 is certainly a beautiful plane to catch. :clapping:

Salute to all for clicking on the ground and in the air. B) :good:

It looks like a mini MWIngs meet on that day. :huh:

Not need to work on a weekday ? :p =@

Thank you Sam for the info. :good:

Latest info: Due to favorable wind condition, VH-VOA will be arriving an hour earlier..

Latest info: Very unfortunate, VH-VOA delayed till tmrw afternoon. No timing yet.

Latest info: Very unfortunate, VH-VOA delayed till tmrw afternoon. No timing yet.

Thanks for the info! Would've wasted my time had I gone to SZB. Interesting how it can be delayed after being scheduled to arrive an hour earlier. Any idea what happened?

Any of you guys still going to SZB?

Edited by S M Tang

Never mind, today's weather was so hazy that it may be better if it came tomorrow. Anyway, it was nice to meet you and here is what I got before I left SZB. :)

112816.jpg

When will she ever get rid of that November Rego?? :blink:

Before we even solve the mystery of the previous one, here is another N reggo, Bombardier BD-700-1A11 ;)

114513.jpg

Dear SZB spotters,tomorrow 2x Al Wafeer B744 will depart at 1300 and 1400hrs,will update if there is any last minute changes...Rego HZ AWA1 and HZ AWA2..Dest Jeddah..

Edited by mdsaleh

Dear SZB spotters,tomorrow 2x Al Wafeer B744 will depart at 1300 and 1400hrs,will update if there is any last minute changes...Rego HZ AWA1 and HZ AWA2..Dest Jeddah..

Hi. Are you going? Spot near Esso station?

Hi. Are you going? Spot near Esso station?

Behind the shophouse or maybe around the factory area nearby the Indian stall..

Behind the shophouse or maybe around the factory area nearby the Indian stall..

Not really sure about the place you mentioned. Went to SZB spotting location only once.

But keep us posted about the flight. Thanks alot. :drinks:

Delayed for almost 3 Hours.

DSC_0213.jpg

HZ-AWA1. Ex-9M-MPI.

Didn't wait for HZ-AWA2 as I need to go to Church so I left early. :sorry: BUT...

DSC_0249.jpg

HZ-AWA2. Ex-9M-MPJ :yahoo:

P/S: You wouldn't want to know what I did to take this shot. :rolleyes:

Edited by keith