MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Thanks Norman.

Norman, that N888GY is with AIROD name on the port side. ;)

Hahaha.... correct... I didn't check my rolling shots of the CL600 showing 'Airod' next to her door... :sorry:

Excellent shots, guys. Nice notations there ,mdsaleh :rofl:

Seems that they removed the Airod logo on N888GY's tail. I guess Sir Richard named 'cottesloe beach' on XFA's nose may because he kite surfed at Cottesloe when he visited Perth last year :pardon:

Edited by MIR

While some of you guys were busy getting heads stuck in the fence, calling Sir RB, enjoying the shade by the carwash area, I spotted alone after reading about a 'special delivery' in SZB. Here are some shots to share :drinks:

This beauty from the 'Land of the clock makers' was already lining up when I arrived.

dsc5302a.jpg

The Flying Banana. Haven't seen her in a long time!

dsc5333a1.jpg

Just for the fun of it! :)

dsc5346a.jpg

The Legacy 600

dsc5460a.jpg

AIROD's.

dsc5545a.jpg

The rego says it all, RED.

dsc5427a.jpg

I waited till 1125hrs but the 'special delivery' didn't come. Disappointed, I decided to pack and head home. As I passed by the cargo apron, SURPRISE! I saw the Virgin taxiing. Drove like a mad person just in time to see it taxi pass me.

This shot is dedicated to Wong Hock Peng. Thanks for the heads up! :good:

dsc5526a.jpg

Really like the colour scheme of that Swiss registered Falcon 7X :yahoo: Tang, what's the rego of that bizjet in the third photo?

The Virgin Australia logo looks nice; But it would be nice if they adopting the V Australia livery.

MIr, should be N990BB as rego can be seen in David's Photo :good:

Really like the colour scheme of that Swiss registered Falcon 7X :yahoo: Tang, what's the rego of that bizjet in the third photo?

It's the same one as this. N990BB. I actually have a few shots of this bizjet but I remember seeing it here recently so I didn't post it up.

n909bb.jpg

MIr, should be N990BB as rego can be seen in David's Photo :good:

It's the same one as this. N990BB. I actually have a few shots of this bizjet but I remember seeing it here recently so I didn't post it up.

Ok, thanks guys. :drinks:

I waited till 1125hrs but the 'special delivery' didn't come. Disappointed, I decided to pack and head home. As I passed by the cargo apron, SURPRISE! I saw the Virgin taxiing. Drove like a mad person just in time to see it taxi pass me.

This shot is dedicated to Wong Hock Peng. Thanks for the heads up! :good:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/378/dsc5526a.jpg

thanks to my friend who gave me the info!

BTW its a CL600... not CRJ200...

Norman, its a CL850 (Challenger 850) which is a CRJ-200 airframe. CL600 series a/c look similar but are shorter in length

Can see you guys enjoying spotting here....no bulis?

Simon, bulis in SZB are friendlier if I ever see them. :rolleyes:

Last set of pics from yesterday's session:

Every time I see this plane take flight, I can't help but wonder how can a box with wings and props take flight and still fly so gracefully :pardon:

dsc5330a.jpg

9M-TST ex 9M-TAN. Is it still owned by Tan Sri Vincent Tan?

dsc5470a.jpg

To catch one of these in a single session is already great, but to catch THREE of them in the RMAF livery in one session is just fantastic! :yahoo:

dsc5385a.jpg

dsc5418a.jpg

dsc5447a.jpg

PS. Apart from the 2 planes above, the Bombardier Global Express (M48-02), the B737 BBJ (M53-01) and the A319CJ (9M-NAA) are there anymore RMAF private jets around? :help:

Edited by S M Tang

Nice catches!

I believe 9M-TST is still owned by Mr Tan, or Berjaya Corp atleast. It was re-reg'd to make way for Global 5000 9M-TAN

...and no re: RMAF jets. Also 9M-NAA isn't strictly RMAF

Edited by Liam Gibb

Yerp..if i'm not mistaken, NAA is linked to JetPremierOne company :pardon:

Edited by MIR

Nice catches!

I believe 9M-TST is still owned by Mr Tan, or Berjaya Corp atleast. It was re-reg'd to make way for Global 5000 9M-TAN

...and no re: RMAF jets. Also 9M-NAA isn't strictly RMAF

Thanks but can you explain what you mean by isn't strictly RMAF? Interesting how it's listed under RMAF on A.net but this type isn't in the RMAF fleet in wikipedia. However, -NAA's livery is very similar to the RMAF livery :pardon:

Yerp..if i'm not mistaken, NAA is linked to JetPremierOne company :pardon:

Thanks MIR! :)

Edited by S M Tang

Also, aircraft registered under the 9M registry are civil aircraft and are subject to civil aviation rules and regulations. Military aircraft follow military rules.

A bit late to share these as I caught these 1 week ago. :rolleyes:

Thailand Police as caught by Norman

28053w.jpg

Omega Tanker roaring out of Rwy 33 in the evening :good:

N707MQaw.jpg

Reported that Omega B707 departed Subang to Cairns yesterday and probably heading to Guam today. Hope it returns again in November for Exercise Bersama Lima 2011.

Edited by MIR

Well I assume as SHIELD 2011 is over, means an end to this Subang Madness phenomenon? All those rare planes should already be leaving this country rite..