MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Thanks for the info, Raj :drinks:

9M-MQC,9M-MME and 9M-MMM are listed for sale/lease on avitrader.com

9M-MMI & 9M-MMR are listed for sale on PMB's website

Ex-MasWings Fokker50 (9M-MGG)was parted out and reported that the fuselage is currently at MIAT

Thanks for the Info MIR.

On another note, can someone confirm if 9M-MPH has left Malaysian Shores. It departed at around 1430LT today from SZB in heavy rain. Unsure if it went for a test flight or left for good. Can someone please confirm this.

Thanks for the Info MIR.

On another note, can someone confirm if 9M-MPH has left Malaysian Shores. It departed at around 1430LT today from SZB in heavy rain. Unsure if it went for a test flight or left for good. Can someone please confirm this.

9M-MPH (line number 1041) had left for good and had been delivered to leasing company Air Castle with the new registration of N420AC.

I believe the two F50s you mean are those painted in Travel Air livery.

Yes that's rite Yusof. Thanks for that

9M-MPH (line number 1041) had left for good and had been delivered to leasing company Air Castle with the new registration of N420AC.

Thanks for the info Hoe Jyh.

I should have stopped and taken some pictures! Went underneath it at the bridge on my way back from lunch.

Has anyone photographed Genting's A319CJ? Got to know from scramble.nl, VQ-BKK arrived Subang from Don Muang yesterday.

Edited by MIR

Accompanied by Yong today during his break time to wait for Ex-hibiscus. Her late departure causing Yong had to rushed to work .

Image00001-6.jpg

Departing runway 33. 4 engine cleaning the runway .

Image00002-4.jpg

Rotate !

Thanks

Edited by Liew Hon Kit

Wow.. Why so many B744's lately? I guess it's time I pay SZB a visit after a few months hiatus. Any specials coming in/out soon? :pardon:

PS. Congrats to Hon Kit for making it to no 3 on the Top 5 views on A.net early this morning :drinks:

Edited by S M Tang

Strategic A320 VH-YQC due 1620 tomorrow (Saturday 1/10) for repaint into "Air Australia" scheme

Many thanks to Liam Gibb for providing the info, some local spotters waited for her arrival in the quiet SZB :rolleyes:

MW1a.jpg

Lucky for us to catch her after the heavy downpour about an hour ago :yahoo:

straw.jpg

HonKit, do you howl during full moon ? :p :rofl:

hkw.jpg

Edited by Chaity

Thanks Liam for the heads up... :clapping:

An hour before Strategic arrival...Thunderstorm @ southwest of airfield... :angry:

RMAF737.jpg

Then came a bit of sun and T tailed birds... B)

mGFOR.jpg

TransmileTGG.jpg

OYMHA.jpg

and the focus of the day... :yahoo:

Strategic320.jpg

Reported that Omega B707 departed Subang to Cairns yesterday and probably heading to Guam today. Hope it returns again in November for Exercise Bersama Lima 2011.

Ex Bersama Lima 2011 starts 21/10-02/11, have a look out for aerial tankers(A330 MRTT?) or AWACS B)

Correction: Ex Bersama Lima 2011 starts 17/10-04/11. 68 aircraft are involved in the exercise.

Keep an eye out about 0900 on the 22nd (and for Perth spotters - later that day)

delayed a week at this stage (and Perth spotters will miss out initially now)

Are any military movements at SZB today? Thinking of dropping by this afternoon, if it does not rain.

Are any military movements at SZB today? Thinking of dropping by this afternoon, if it does not rain.

No signs of jets or anything special apart from the usual suspects from my place which is almost directly below the flight path for RWY 15 takeoffs.