Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

only shot i got. >.<

_DSC9273.jpg

and the runaway inspector...

_DSC9276.jpg

haha, runway INSPECTOR...

this morning I saw an "extra hill".

any idea who built it?

thanks for it (if) and I'm sure it will more convenient to us...post-7794-131337380226_thumb.jpg

we spotted a C130 somewhere near sky park or Airod last Thursday. is that possible is belongs to Philippine Air Force?

Yerp that's the C-130H destined for Philippine Air Force. Former Tunisian Air Force(TS-MTA). Wow..theres a Comlux Malta A319 too! :good:

Guys, look out for a USAF VIP plane at SZB...might be a Gulfstream C-37. USAF Chief of Staff is in KL. He's visiting Kuantan airbase tomorrow and expected to depart back to US on Wednesday.

Edited by MIR

Guys, look out for a USAF VIP plane at SZB...might be a Gulfstream C-37. USAF Chief of Staff is in KL. He's visiting Kuantan airbase tomorrow and expected to depart back to US on Wednesday.

No VIP aircraft, but there is a USAF KC130/135 Tanker parked at Bay 17/18 next to the B742.

Awesome...is it the normal greyish KC-135 or à la Air Force One livery (Click here) ?

Hopefully somebody able to photograph its departure to Kuantan tomorrow.. :pardon:

Edited by MIR

MIR, do let us know if any US aircraft is headed for SZB - Wednesday is a holiday in Selangor, so will try to catch them if they come this way.

MIR, do let us know if any US aircraft is headed for SZB - Wednesday is a holiday in Selangor, so will try to catch them if they come this way.

Sure..i'll post the info here if I get any updates :)

It's a normal greyish KC-135R.

Suhaimi, thank you for the info :drinks:

I notice that the road to view the 3 sister is been closed.Why its closed ? and the road to subang airport the light is changed from yellow to white maybe to save energy.

I'm just curious, given the runway length at Subang I wonder why you needed flaps? Was it hot when you took off?

KC135,Finally she depart WMSA for RPLL today at 1005hrs,RWY33,callsign "Cloud 99" approved,CRZ FL320...I'm at RWY15 "Bukit" area hoping she would taxi to 'Kilo" and use RWY15 instead she request RWY33,Damnnn Ohh nooooooo....

DSC_6410.jpg

DSC_6422.jpg

DSC_6427.jpg

For info:The new "Bukit" is not for spotting,warned by old auntie..."Jangan panjat aaaaa..ini mau tanam sayur punyaaaa...", :good:

Good catch nonetheless! :good:

For info:The new "Bukit" is not for spotting,warned by old auntie..."Jangan panjat aaaaa..ini mau tanam sayur punyaaaa...", :good:

Oh, another spotting site taken over and "prohibited" by the "authorities"... :(

KC135,Finally she depart WMSA for RPLL today at 1005hrs,RWY33,callsign "Cloud 99" approved,CRZ FL320...I'm at RWY15 "Bukit" area hoping she would taxi to 'Kilo" and use RWY15 instead she request RWY33,Damnnn Ohh nooooooo....

Good shots,mdsaleh :good: I thought the callsign was "Trout" ?

trout99.jpg

Edited by MIR

Great shots there, mdsalleh! :good:

I'm just curious, given the runway length at Subang I wonder why you needed flaps? Was it hot when you took off?

I've got no idea. I was just photographing the flight :pardon: Regarding the weather, it was a rather cooling morning.

Good shots,mdsaleh :good: I thought the callsign was "Trout" ?

trout99.jpg

Mir you are right,it's "Trout99"..looks like either I need to buy a new freq scanner or go for an "audiogram" test... :pardon:

Great catch there Saleh of the KC. Spotting tomorrow morning?

Great catch there Saleh of the KC. Spotting tomorrow morning?

This month may be not,.Lets spot together after Raya,I'll MSG you first.. :rolleyes:

This month may be not,.Lets spot together after Raya,I'll MSG you first.. :rolleyes:

Alrite, sounds good saleh

There might be some US Navy a/c movements at SZB this week. Aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) and three other Carrier Strike Group 3 warships are at Port Klang.

Edited by MIR

There might be some US Navy a/c movements at SZB this week. Aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) and three other Carrier Strike Group 3 warships are at Port Klang.

Yeap saw it from the air when flying over Port Klang. Deck was full of aircraft. Saw 2 grey hounds on deck and a whole heap of fighters.

On another note. Air Nuigini's F100 P2-AFH/ANH is currently in Subang for Mx with Airod.

There are 3 MH B734's in SZB and 9M-MQC has had its Tail Logo Removed and a temp sticker for its registration sticked on. I suspect this will be the first 734 leaving the fleet.

Also 2 ex Mas Wings F50 are bound to a new Operator. Can't confirm exactly the name of the company, but it was something along the lines of My Travel. Will try to get a shot of it next time.

Thanks for the info, Raj :drinks:

9M-MQC,9M-MME and 9M-MMM are listed for sale/lease on avitrader.com

9M-MMI & 9M-MMR are listed for sale on PMB's website

Ex-MasWings Fokker50 (9M-MGG)was parted out and reported that the fuselage is currently at MIAT

Edited by MIR