MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Norman, its a CL850 (Challenger 850) which is a CRJ-200 airframe. CL600 series a/c look similar but are shorter in length

Thanks for the correction Liam... CL850 is actually CRJ-200 with different interior... and there's CL605 ... :rolleyes:

Well I assume as SHIELD 2011 is over, means an end to this Subang Madness phenomenon? All those rare planes should already be leaving this country rite..

I think Subang Madness continues as long as MH Engineering having good business with the other airlines...

and KLIA still inaccessible as it is now, not as before... :pardon:

I think Subang Madness continues as long as MH Engineering having good business with the other airlines...

and KLIA still inaccessible as it is now, not as before... :pardon:

I agreed! watch out for special delivery again! :p :p :p :p

I agreed! watch out for special delivery again! :p :p :p :p

Can drop my 10 sen bet for the special delivery, again?? Are the Two Blue Aerolineas Argentina parcel ready to post to South America??hehe

Nice catch :clapping: :good:

Edited by Jonathan Kong

It just get rarer and rarer.

Breaking news guys,

the Omega Tanker 707 you guys has been snapping pictures crashed a while ago....http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/5146703/

All three crews escaped unhurt. RIP N707MQ.

Very sad. Looks like our pix might be one of the last few operational pictures of N707MQ. Happy to hear that the crew survived.

RIP N707MQ!

A bit late to share these as I caught these 1 week ago. :rolleyes:

Omega Tanker roaring out of Rwy 33 in the evening :good:

N707MQaw.jpg

I see at least 3 F50's and one is ex MASWINGS.Where are these dutch ladies going??

Can drop my 10 sen bet for the special delivery, again?? Are the Two Blue Aerolineas Argentina parcel ready to post to South America??hehe

The first AA, LV-CPH will be departing tomorrow at 1000LT after re-sked for the third time.

The first three pics makes SZB feel like Jandakot :p

The first AA, LV-CPH will be departing tomorrow at 1000LT after re-sked for the third time.

Regret to inform, AA, LV-CPH departure has been postpone till UFN due to paperwork issue.

Regret to inform, AA, LV-CPH departure has been postpone till UFN due to paperwork issue.

Was about to leave house for SZB. <_<

Thanks for the info, please keep us updated Thanks! :drinks:

Not to be nic-picking. Aerolineas Argentinas's code is AR. :)

Very sad. Looks like our pix might be one of the last few operational pictures of N707MQ. Happy to hear that the crew survived.

RIP N707MQ!

The crashed Omega tanker was N707AR, not the one you saw at SZB !!!