MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Was there something wrong with that Maswings -MWE, or was it momentarily tail-high on landing?

It's due to hard braking. I got an experience (of this braking) when the pilot wanted to evacuate the runway at the nearest taxiway while the speed was roughly 50 knots. :finger:

Marvellous shots, guys :good: Very lucky you guys over there getting heaps of super exotic movements at SZB lately, i am so jealous...

Edited by MIR

Lim Lim, you should put big big watermark before some Argentinian Blogger steals it from you and put their big big watermark on your photo claiming ownership much like what happened to someones photo here on the same plane :blink:

Very unethical blogger by the name "Linea-Ala.blogspot.com"..He put a very big watermark,his name on my VH-VBA pics.

how to make a water mark....please teach me

/3011/1may11vhvbb5209mark.jpg[/url]

I've uploaded on how to add watermark on photos under the General Photography topic some time ago. Click here.

Edited by MIR

Merci Bocoup

we are friends here in this Forum, then there are people here just Look see and look see only.

So having a water mark for my friends to view the photos is like Blocking a "good" view.

some, take the photo here and post it some place else.

it is the world now...

like this ok ah?

2may119mtak5304mark.jpg

Awesome stuff going on in SZB lately! I would've joined you guys if not for my upcoming exams.

Here are a few examples on how you should 'watermark' your shots :rofl:

8219_295894010787_750035787_9188567_7319015_n.jpg

8219_295872915787_750035787_9188344_2594688_n.jpg

8219_296163815787_750035787_9191161_2108277_n.jpg

Edited by S M Tang

Watch out for Virgin Blue's second A330 (VH-XFA) - it left Sydney last night for Subang for it's respray. Can you let us know when XFB leaves (if it hasn't already)?

Wan lan neh ... I am very very tension. So many specials in Subang now!!!! :p

On a side note, congrats to Emperor n Lim Lim on being so fast on A.net and JP.net respectively!

Congrats too to MD Saleh for his photos being featured on Flight Global - Flight's Image of the Day.

Malaysia Boleh !!! :D

Yes, congratulations are in order guys! :clapping:

SZB looks like a happy hunting ground these days! :drinks:

One of the A330s (XFB) will arrive in Sydney at 9am Weds morning, so it sounds like she will depart Subang tonight--maybe between 8pm and 10pm?

Spotters get out there tonight!

If anyone captures anything--it doesn't have to be the best pic in the world--I'd love to put it on my Flightglobal blog (and give you credit). You can email me at wingsdownunder@gmail.com

Cheers,

Will

Flightglobal

One of the A330s (XFB) will arrive in Sydney at 9am Weds morning, so it sounds like she will depart Subang tonight--maybe between 8pm and 10pm?

Spotters get out there tonight!

If anyone captures anything--it doesn't have to be the best pic in the world--I'd love to put it on my Flightglobal blog (and give you credit). You can email me at wingsdownunder@gmail.com

Cheers,

Will

Flightglobal

Trying to get an exclusive ayy?

Anyways, I love your blog! Very informative! Hopefully someone can capture it for us Aussies to get a sneak peek! I can't wait for 9AM tomorrow!

Trying to get an exclusive ayy?

Anyways, I love your blog! Very informative! Hopefully someone can capture it for us Aussies to get a sneak peek! I can't wait for 9AM tomorrow!

Oh I'm happy for the photographer to share the pics, but I do want to see it! Who doesn't? PS Thanks for reading my blog. Leave feedback sometime!

So was anybody out tonight?

Well, Not sure whether anyone was as SZB.

But seen here departing around 11.30pm.

virgin.jpg