MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2011

Finally the Indonesian Air Force is out of Airod hangar. Was it a test flight or delivery?

Hon Kit,at 1140 today,it was aborted take-off test,roughly at 1320hrs when I was at the MAS Simulator building,I saw this acraft took off,my scanner "off" mode,so I really don't know the status..

mdsaleh,

Great catches! U were quiet for a long time but returned with a big bang! :) :clapping:

Thanks flee,I'm quite busy lately,so today "tak boleh tahan" already,grab my stuffs spend few hours at SZB till 1200hrs...

Really lucky today,manage to catch two rare aircrafts at SZB,Aerolineas B737-700,and TNI B737-200 .... :rolleyes:

DSC_4222.jpg

DSC_4231.jpg

DSC_4240.jpg

Nice catch! Hey, what is that thing on the TNI 732? Some kind of AWACS-thingy? :pardon:

Great Shots there MD Salleh. That Indonesian Air FORCE 732 is certainly very very RARE! Fantastic Catch. I think it should be a test flight.

maybe today the Motorola B737 will go back to indon..

test flight yesterday was only an hour...i missed it by few minutes...

Hi everyone,

An ex-Emirates A330-200 should be getting painted at SZB in the Virgin Australia livery. Has anyone seen it?

Cheers,

Will

I think Virgin Australia = Virgin Blue. Isnt it?

Yeap, they're slowly rebranding to Virgin Australia now last time i heard.

Has anyone in Malaysia seen an all white Virgin Blue/Australia A330 floating around? It is apparently having a paint job done for it's unveiling in Australia prior to the Virgin Australia launch. Apparently it is currently being painted in Subang, Malaysia, it's rego is VH-XFB.

Much Appreciated! :)

Does anyone know if it has been painted yet? Maybe a little peak? ;)

Hopefully it would look lovely in the new (yet to be revealed) Virgin Australia livery. Does anyone know that date when it will fly to Australia?

thanks, soorox

Love the first shot! Reminds me of the glory days when jet engines instead of turboprops roamed SZB. Is the Saudi T7 the same one that was captured a few months ago?

Love the first shot! Reminds me of the glory days when jet engines instead of turboprops roamed SZB. Is the Saudi T7 the same one that was captured a few months ago?

nope. different. this is HZ-AKW.

just wondering, with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong attending the British Royal wedding today ... which airport would DiRaja 1 use in M'sia ?

Does anyone know if it has been painted yet? Maybe a little peak? ;)

Hopefully it would look lovely in the new (yet to be revealed) Virgin Australia livery. Does anyone know that date when it will fly to Australia?

thanks, soorox

Here is some news on Virgin Australia (there is a new logo): http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/wings-down-under/2011/04/photo-virgin-australia-logo-revealed.html

Will be going to SZB later today and I am hoping there will be surprises. :)

Great shots, guys !

SZB seems to be very interesting lately...

Love the AR new colours !

Today we had some very important guests from Japan spotting at SZB for the first time. Suzuki san (front row middle) was in town! :) Starting off with a beer for good luck:

189164.jpg

We had the usual Transmile, 9M-TGG:

189163.jpg

And the usual SZB corporate jet traffic. Here we see A6-MBH, a Bombardier CL-600-2B16 Challenger 604:

189165.jpg

And loads of Firefly ATR-72s, here we see 9M-FYC:

189166.jpg

Our guests were beginning to get a little bored with the ATRs when this (N707MQ) appeared out of nowhere!:

189167.jpg

Later on, there was another surprise. But I guess I will let Suzuki san show you that himself!

We then adjourned for dinner, feeling that the afternoon at SZB was an afternoon well spent! More beers and Malaysian food!

189168.jpg

Edited by flee