MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Waiping

BKI 2011

Great close up of the FY B738 :good:

Any pix of the FY pilot as my friend's uncle is the Capt on duty for flight 9M-FFA and he would like to have a few pix of him taken by spotter :drinks:

Thanks! Based on your username, I assume that your uncle is Capt T or Capt C. I hope your uncle is Capt C as Capt T can't be seen in this picture. Here you go!

dsc3476f.jpg

nice set of pix Tang.. the last one also the killer shots. :lol:

LiRen, three Captain onboard that flight. one of them is on-line training. another is safety.

Thanks! Can't wait to see your shots of -FFA's arrival and departure!

Not my uncle but my friend's.. His surname is Quah :drinks:

Thanks for the picture..Any more? :p

Sorry. Misread your earlier post. This is the only one I have. Couldn't spend more time inside as the FA's weren't too happy already.

Nice close-up of the Firefly winglet! :good:

Thanks! Based on your username, I assume that your uncle is Capt T or Capt C. I hope your uncle is Capt C as Capt T can't be seen in this picture. Here you go!

dsc3476f.jpg

Thanks! Can't wait to see your shots of -FFA's arrival and departure!

Tang, FY cockpit visit? So lucky, I plan to request cockpit visit during to BKI on this coming Saturday.

Tang, FY cockpit visit? So lucky, I plan to request cockpit visit during to BKI on this coming Saturday.

The FA will tell you that it's against company to allow visits to the flight deck even after landing. Just insist that they ask the captain. I'm sure he will be more than happy to have you in for a quick visit. But the tech crew do seem very busy. I guess it has something to do with the 30 min turnaround time. One quick question here, is a walkaround still necessary for such a quick stop or are walkarounds compulsory before every flight?

Nice shots there, nice lights, nice angles, different styles, a great breather from the usuals :good:

Thanks Liam, I was wondering whether the flight got away well and with what kind of load. Did you hear anything wrt LOAD ex-PER?

Nice, more spotters in BKI now spells more exciting shots coming to town.. AQB :good: .

How to edit sampai masuk a.net? PLease refer to taiko BKI. :p

HRT came looking for Sneeze again? :p