MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cingji

LEX Fixed Base B737NG Customer Survey

LEX Fixed Base B737NG Simulator Survey  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay for such flying simulation experience?

• Yes
    • No
    • Others (Please comment on your post)
  2. 2. What kind of experience you seek from LEX Fixed Base B737NG Simulator

• Aviation Education and Explosure
    • Handling Technique
    • Instrument Flying
    • Family/Corporate/Birthday Events
    • Others, Please state on your comment
  3. 3. If we promote membership system, will you join us?

• Yes
    • No
    • Others, Please comment on your post

Hi All,

Good day

Please help us to complete the poll above because we are working very hard to bring this simulator over to Malaysia. Due to convince and pursue this project to our Managing Director, who host big sum of finance. We need your help to provide us more inputs on this idea.

Description: Model: B737NG

Manufacturer: Flight Deck Solutions Ltd, Canada

Images

105-large.jpg

654-large.jpg

135-large.jpg

134-large.jpg

Video

Please provide us more input and for sure, we will work hard to bring it down to Malaysia!

Cheers,

Best

Teoh

Maybe if you could package it like the airport experience they have in australia - make it feel like its really you going up on a flight, complete with flight management and all, it can even attract our neighbours to come and try it.

Of course, you should also have a short time window where any walk-ins can just take a nice joyride in the plane.

Hope the sim is equipped with projectors rather than LCD screens out in the front.

Definitely no issue of attracting people to the sim. Look at how much they charge here in Singapore and still the slots are pretty much filled up!

Good luck and I can't wait to check it out.

Hi everyone,

Good day

Thank you for your inputs and I appreciate it a lot. Of course, I need more to convince the "boss" here in order to make this happen in Malaysia.

In regards to the LCD screen, this simulator can be modified according to our needs for 180' view. While for the pricing, we will definitely make it affordable to everyone.

We will do our best to bring it down to Malaysia, nevertheless, I hope everyone here in MalaysianWings keep blasting more ideas and suggestions so that I can print screen this to our Managing Director to convince him!!!

Please bring it over. I'm sure it will be the next big thing to our fellow Malaysian

Edited by Aiman

A quick google search places the complete set at $106k Canadian. Seems like a very reasonable price for a fix based sim, about the price of a Audi A4 in Malaysia.

I will definitely pay for a go !! :good:

Sign in to follow this