MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

Ahhh....clouds...noooo....

Hey guys...

Had some free time yesterday...so i decided to go spotting and try out the new cam...dono what to say really....as the weather was SOOO CLOUDY....thus i cant make a reasonable judgement as to how the camera will perform! <_>

But..in the spirit of sharing...here are some pix...

DAS AIR DC-10

IPB Image

SAUDIA 777

IPB Image

IPB Image

Qatar Airways A330

IPB Image

Gulf Air A320-200

IPB Image

I say those are some pretty good pics. Regardless of the weather though, you must be feeling really happy with your new camera! :lol:

DAS AIR DC-10

IPB Image

Is it only me, or does anyone else miss seeing DC-10s flying around in Malaysia?

Yahhh.. Dubai So Cloudy Today.. I Just Simming Around Dubai This Morning With Internet Weather Yahhh.. the Weather Not Soo good.

Nice Pic Imran.. Hope To See Some More Pic From Dubai.. MANA EK ??

I feel that your olympus did better :p

hehehe ..

We'll see how it goes in ur next spotting session

now THAT's a diss.... <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">

btw guys...

IPB Image

s#1t spotting indeed... :( LOOK AT ALL THOSE CLOUDS! :o :o

Edited by Imran K.

Imran,

These pictures look very nice to me...love the GF A320 especially...the 777 of SV is an excellent shot aswell; well, at least all the rego's are visible in your pictures :)

OK LA OK LA OK LA....

Cardinal sin..didnt take photo of any EK...the aircraft was high on the G/S la...almost a nose down approach for the A330...i was too shocked to take a photo...next time ok! :p

Thanks alot for the comments guys...Leica lens is fabulous...i like alot...but would really like the 1.7x TCON lens...THEN baru power! :lol:

I say those are some pretty good pics. Regardless of the weather though, you must be feeling really happy with your new camera! :lol:

Is it only me, or does anyone else miss seeing DC-10s flying around in Malaysia?

at KUL, i miss it. at IAH, not really, fedex fly in with DC-10 and MD-11 sometimes. also at LAX, some flight like EVA, FedEX and other flyin with DC-10 and MD-11. i suggest go to TPE, so many EVA MD-11 there :D :D .

Azuddin

Sign in to follow this