MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
masterchief

SIA CADET PILOT interview 2010

hey all

not too sure if its suitable to post something like this here, admin pls advise if not.

well, jus wanna share my exp with an interview i went last saturday, in KL for SIA cadet pilot.

i was very disappointed and is still due to the fact that the interviewers were in the rush during the interview and didnt really test me at all.

i came out wondering what went wrong..or perhaps they were not interested at the first place

do share your experiences here if you did attend the interview last weekend..or any other such experiences.

cheerios

JJBinks

i attended it...i agree with you....they are just like doing the job for the sake of doing it...u knw wat i mean..the preparation by the personnel was terrible and not systematic

No harm in using your real name here, unless u r planning to upset anyone or create any sort of trouble here..

About ur interview, can u describe briefly who r they? Captains, HR personnel etc...

how they conduct the interview? Any specific structure of question asked?

No harm in using your real name here, unless u r planning to upset anyone or create any sort of trouble here..

About ur interview, can u describe briefly who r they? Captains, HR personnel etc...

how they conduct the interview? Any specific structure of question asked?

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. Interview is important. I have got some my interview. I want send to people's consult.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Sign in to follow this