MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
H C Chai

Questions about Firefly

Hi all

Sorry to ask some daft questions here... I will be flying with Firefly (yeah!) for the first time this coming December, on Koh Samui (USM) - Subang (SZB). The booking was made about a month ago. I have been trying to look for some information particularly on inflight service and on time performance but not having much luck. Even Firefly's own website does not provide a great deal of information.

Would be grateful if anyone can share their experience here, especially on the following:

• How are they doing with on-time performance. I tried on flightstats.com for USM-SZB but nothing came up
  • Does flight retiming occur often, e.g. flight is canceled due to poor load and passengers are transferred to the next available flight, either later during the day or the day after
  • Do they serve only muffin and a drink on all routes, including USM-SZB which has a flight time of 2hrs?
  • Do they also provide buy on board service like other LCC's?

Many Thanks in advance smile.gif

Edited by H C Chai

Hi,

I often onboard with FY for route SZB-KBR and SZB-BTH. So far on-time performance very punctual from my past experience and their crew/FA very friendly as well. Yup, mostly they served muffins and a drink for free all routes and provide inflight sales for FY merchandise items.

Hi,

I often onboard with FY for route SZB-KBR and SZB-BTH. So far on-time performance very punctual from my past experience and their crew/FA very friendly as well. Yup, mostly they served muffins and a drink for free all routes and provide inflight sales for FY merchandise items.

Thanks for sharing your experience Ikman :)