MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

Emirates to Hamburg

Emirates airline geared up for the launch of daily flights to Hamburg on 1 March 2006, by holding a series of media and travel trade briefings in the German city over the last one week.

An Airbus A330-200 aircraft in a three-class configuration will operate on the route.

Flights depart Dubai at 8.55am and arrive at Hamburg at 12.55pm. Return flights depart Hamburg at 3.35pm, arriving Dubai at 12.45am the next day.

cool.gif

Emirates is just sporouting like mushrooms heh.

Every now and then i see them setting up new route.

And Hamburg, interesting place...

Emirates is just sporouting like mushrooms heh.

Every now and then i see them setting up new route.

And Hamburg, interesting place...

26263[/snapback]

And don't be surprise if they add Penang in near future smile.gif

And don't be surprise if they add Penang in near future smile.gif

26316[/snapback]

Very much hoping for it. At least they can use their A330-200 to Penang.

Very much hoping for it. At least they can use their A330-200 to Penang.

26355[/snapback]

On a not serious note, as Nizam knows only too well, I actually oppose any international airline from going to other than KUL in Malaysia. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

On a not serious note, as Nizam knows only too well, I actually oppose any international airline from going to other than KUL in Malaysia.  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif

26356[/snapback]

Hah, I won't stand with that sentence at all, Man! It's EMIRATES, you can expect the impossible smile.gif

Have something against progress Hafizi?  rolleyes.gif

26429[/snapback]

LOL, have something against KUL having competition in Malaysia blink.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

LOL, have something against KUL having competition in Malaysia  blink.gif  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif

26430[/snapback]

Aik...why?

IMHO...if PEN has the chance to be served by another international airline...its kudos to them! Not only will it benefit the Penangites, it will also benefit the entire Malaysian Economy. smile.gif

Aik...why?

IMHO...if PEN has the chance to be served by another international airline...its kudos to them! Not only will it benefit the Penangites, it will also benefit the entire Malaysian Economy. smile.gif

26435[/snapback]

LOL Imran, I did say the whole thing was not serious rolleyes.gif

Joking still though, Atilla the Hun I think once said,

"It is not enough that I succeed. All others must fail."

cool.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Wasnt Penang in the pipeline anyways for future EK destinations? Or was it Kota Kinabalu? or maybe Im just imagining things blink.gif I swear I read it off somewhere!!!!

Wasnt Penang in the pipeline anyways for future EK destinations? Or was it Kota Kinabalu? or maybe Im just imagining things  blink.gif  I swear I read it off somewhere!!!!

26533[/snapback]

Last year...EK announced (to its staff..hehe rolleyes.gif ) that PEN would be a likely destination pending DCA approval...

Guess it never came.... mad.gif

If it came.....easier la to balik kampung! dry.gif

Edited by Imran K.

By the way I just happen to help my friend bought a ticket for the march 1st flight to Hamburg after survey the cheapest price from KL to Hamburg.

Indeed, where will it end (the rapid expansion of EK):

They've just announced a 2nd DAILY connection to/from Dusseldorf-Germany from Dubai :o :o

Even more choice, not only for the German market in the Ruhr-area, but also for the Dutch market, as DUS is only a 2 hour's drive from western-NL (like AMS) !!!

Sign in to follow this