MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Key Earn

mas cadet pilot

Sanjay Thaker u too sitting 4 SPM?? ..i'm..u must admit it...some of my fren enter MH bcoz of some relationship wit the 'head' inside...

anyway, hope u will achieve ur dream job...hope to see u at MH..tongue.gif

Hey Key Earn..yes i am too...and i do not deny the fact that having an insider would help...thats a fact of life..its the same everywhere but of cause..if the person is not one who meets the characteristics and charisma of a pilot, there is no point getting in with 'contacts' because eventually, you might get bored. Its not as easy and fun as many people think it is. I just hope those who get in are not doing so for the income this job brings. Thanx for the wishes..and the same goes to you..in the name of aviation..all da best!

Key Earn , whatever it is , there's no shortcut in life . If you believe shortcuts are the way to go to become a pilot . Sad to say , but I hope i'll never ever sit in your aircraft , or better yet , I hope your lifelong dream to become a pilot does not come true . Thats sorry to say but thats how I feel . Taking the easy way out is exactly the kind of attitude that we want in a developing country like Malaysia .

Hi all,

with shortly i try intro abt myself, i m a penang guy, fail to get 4b in english n fizik in spm, both i get 6c n 5c, feel regret.. now taking at lform 6 waiting for get well result at stpm to get sponsorship.

Actually i wanna go for it by self sponsor. i have get aproval letter n passed the medical exam. But, ...... very suden at this time, my family got some problem in finance n cant afford to let me go MFA. so, did u guyz think izit better for me get STPM first b4 go for piloting?? or did any captain or higher post at MAS here can help me to go for MAS test??? wat i nid is chance now, i got confident i can pass through!! smile.gif i wont mind any airline as i can bcome pilot,n i wont mind wether i fly which type of fleet. n of course, i want to join malaysia airline or air asia is better,why?? because, i m malaysian smile.gif must support our own country:)

regrads

my suggestion is you complete your STPM , just in case you can't get through

at least , if you dont get through , with stpm . maybe you can work for awhile

and then try next year or somethin

hi keyearn,

did u think b4 for being fighter pilot??? actually i have read ur post at at front, yes for admin , tat is no such short cut smile.gif actually fighter pilot is more fun tongue.gif i will apply after stpm laugh.gif

i am wearing glasses now but my eyes power is exceeded 500.

any suggestion 4 me,guys.Should i try to apply for that since i hav eyesight problem.

well hie to all and hope u all have a great day. well i do have some questions to ask some seniors in here. would it be better if i take PPL licence first, then only apply for the commercial airlines...???would it be added advantages for me..???or should i just apply for commercial airlines straight. well i do have a degree and hope all of your opinion will help in my decision making....

another thing in here i wan to announce to all aspiring pilot who wan to be a pilot and there is this aviation school that is just newly establish in malaysia called 21st Aviation school, offers some piloting courses till ATPL for one year and the best is they offer scholarship to those apply for it. So all the aspiring pilot out there can go check it out.The contact number of the aviation school is 03-21458753. hope this school can help most of the aspiring pilot in here.

err... dont think it is danger lol.... it is quite meaningful for me if fly with fighter jet.actually as my opinion, it is more sucessfull for a pilot if he or she is a fighter pilot ^^.. but.... malaysia wont declare any war leh.... seems like boring

No.

4539[/snapback]

Then, if he/she is succesfully to become a mas cadet pilot (pass the medical checkup)...then during training, he get "hepatitis B"..so what is his/her career in aviatioon ? Stop training? or continue? What about a pilot who is already servicing MAS for few years suffers 'hapetitis B" suddenly? Can he continue his career(pilot) ?

this thread has changed topics many times and nobody bothers to check it anymore I suppose due to the previous unfruitful questions .

If you do have more questions , create a new thread