MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

AirAsia X Airbus A330-300 accident

Pilot thinks he is taxiing a 320 instead of a 330 kekekeke :p

Wowowowowoww..

What actually was happened ?

During taxy-out for departure, the left wingtip and leading edge (slat) hit the adjacent aerobridge resulting in substantial wing damage. The aircraft was grounded for repairs.

Source: http://www.jacdec.de/news/news.htm

Pilot thinks he is taxiing a 320 instead of a 330 kekekeke :p

Bro, u know who was the Captain? :rolleyes:

haha. the pilot not happy cause AirAsia don use aerobridge. so he not happy and decided to ram the aerobridge

Bro, he's from KCH. Former Captain of B737-300. Incident happened in Chengdu. :help:

It's easy to make jokes but until we know the cold hard facts, it's not fair on the crew concerned.

What I would like to know if ground crew were present to check the wing tip clearance during push back, start-up and initial start of taxi.

It's easy to make jokes but until we know the cold hard facts, it's not fair on the crew concerned.

What I would like to know if ground crew were present to check the wing tip clearance during push back, start-up and initial start of taxi.

not needed for the latter. as long as pushback is done and aircraft nose is on the yellow center line, they don't have to worry no more.

Wannabes judging the real deal. ;)

Sometimes better to keep mouth shut and be thought as ignorant then to open it and confirm the fact. :lol:

LCC mentality, never know how to operate from terminal with aerobridges!

Have you already read the report from the investigation on this oone?You seem to already know what happened.Its one thing to discuss but to point a finger outrightly and speak about LCC mentality,I am sure you already have the above eeport. Mind sharing?

and looking back, i actually caught her arrival on the 16th. already in service by then. looks to me like an outboard slat change and some sheet metal repair on the nav light area. don't know what work was done, but hey, she's gloriously flying already! :drinks:

9M-XXB-32L-16-06-10-1.jpg

Have you already read the report from the investigation on this oone?You seem to already know what happened.Its one thing to discuss but to point a finger outrightly and speak about LCC mentality,I am sure you already have the above eeport. Mind sharing?

I think he meant it as a joke. When you have an airline with an aversion of aerobridges damaging one of their plane by colliding with an aerobridge, wouldn't be hard to come out with a joke or two!

I think he meant it as a joke. When you have an airline with an aversion of aerobridges damaging one of their plane by colliding with an aerobridge, wouldn't be hard to come out with a joke or two!

Opps,apologies then. My bad for not understanding that

Edited by jadivindra

Mistakes happen. Perhaps not the fault of the D7 crew if they were on their taxi out on the right taxi way and knowing their limitations . Anything is possible. Just like descending below minimums :-)

LCC mentality, never know how to operate from terminal with aerobridges!

LOL!!!! That's hilarious! Good one.

Aerobridge? What's that? I'm sure it wasn't there before... Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Sign in to follow this