MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
affendi osman

CABIN CREW GROOMING

I am an observer actually. As a frequent flyer on MH, I observe the pattern of their grooming. Now some of the female cabin crew looks like Snuffleupagus with their fake eyelashes. And also, the make-ups looks like Chinese opera. Does MH has standard grooming for them? I feel like seeing dragqueens nowadays rather seeing a flight stewardess.....

On my flight KUL-PEN, a female FA decided to just hold her hair with a humongous hair clip. And the clip made her hair so high, she looked like Marge Simpson. On another international flight, a male FA's hair was quite long and touched his collar. He was not that friendly either, thank God he was in the galley all the time. Some FAs on the other hand looked really smart and well groomed, especially the highly ranked ones. Some just don't care.

Are we allowed to post pics of cabin crew?

Why not? And if MH people are monitoring this site, chance are action could be taken. A photo will be a good evidence.

I am an observer actually. As a frequent flyer on MH, I observe the pattern of their grooming. Now some of the female cabin crew looks like Snuffleupagus with their fake eyelashes. And also, the make-ups looks like Chinese opera. Does MH has standard grooming for them? I feel like seeing dragqueens nowadays rather seeing a flight stewardess.....

I think you are a sour grape for some reason best known to you yourself....look at yourself in the mirror mate..you're intentions here are clearly to put the crew down.If you're a frequent traveller or an insider whom works for MAS,you would know better then to address this to the proper channel.Word has it,and mind you,you're recognized by some of the staff as someone whom were rejected by the training centre in Kelana Jaya... hence the behavior and uncalled for remarks.

If you do have a daughter/niece and someone posts her on a public forum,God be with her and your family..

Some of these MH crew have taken this too seriously.. Langsung tak boleh accept criticism ke?

Edited by jani

One post and already very nasty.

I agree with Affendi. I think the old grooming standards are way better than what I see as the currently loose to the point of being non-existent standards. It is sad really.

And I am a frequent flyer.

Edited by Tim Lee

Sign in to follow this