MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL Apron 2010

JAKIM certified? If so, can be used by MAS Catering.

Hi Mushrif,

Since you touched about this, have mwingers discussed about KLAS/MH catering operations before? Must be very interesting.

Hi Mushrif,

Since you touched about this, have mwingers discussed about KLAS/MH catering operations before? Must be very interesting.

Speaking of which, I wonder how did Brahims get involved with LSG to buy MH's former catering unit?

Does this slaughter bird activity did by KLAS or outsiders contractor? Who gaining $$$ of it?

Does anyone have registration info on these planes being scrapped please? I see TF-ARH in one of the pics on this thread - what is the current status of that one and when did it arrive? What are the registrations of the 2 that have been scrapped so far and what are the registrations of the 3 lined up in the other picture? Information on these is impossible to come by in other parts of the world so if you locals have some intel do share please.

While on the subject of 747s, what is the current status of TF-ATZ which has last reported as stored at Subang?

Thanks.

FYI,

Just noted today at skyliner-aviation.de

Boeing 747-236F(SCD) 23711/672 TF-ATX Air Atlanta Icelandic ferried 25jan11 SZB-LUX after storage since 2008 ex G-MKLA

On the 3rd morning, after work spotted this bird idling in the terminal. Had high hopes of catching it departing but it was raining very very badly. Just talked to my friend on how nice it would have been to actually be able to catch it. Thank god he took a flight back in the morning and caught these for me. Credits to Jin!

PK-GFM-KUL-APRON2.jpg

PK-GFM-KUL-APRON3.jpg

PK-GFM! Sorry for the quality as I told you weather was bad :sorry: Credits once again to my friend!

Edited by Sri Ramani K.

Great livery: reminds me of the CV-990... :pardon:

Love the black nose a la Malev :good:

Awesome photo snapped by your friend,Ramani! :clapping:

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

MH B738 MLJ

IMG_2200.jpg

Iran B747SP & MH B744

IMG_2223.jpg

Not sure what are the red stuffs that being loaded, but one thing for sure it is going to take quite some times as it is being handled one by one

IMG_2220.jpg

Edited by Kee Hooi Yen

Took this when i was in Hangar 5 at KLIA.

oGDEK.jpg

9M-MLC being torn down for repairs (and perhaps prepping to become 9M-FYC kot?)

Y9g7X.jpg

More surprising is that 9M-FZA is ALSO being torn down - the inside of the plane at least. If you can see, the cabin is bare.

Edited by Sharil Abdul Rahman

They are probably installing new single class FY LCC type seats.

MLC should be re-registered as FFC.