MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL Apron 2010

In case anybody is interested,the registrations are PK-GSI (new livery), PK-GWM (Citilink) and PK-GSH (GA old livery).

In case anybody is interested,the registrations are PK-GSI (new livery), PK-GWM (Citilink) and PK-GSH (GA old livery).

PK-GWM is (or was) a GA 737-400? Is it now with Citilink? Last time in SIN i saw a Citilink with rego N534AG is that the same a/c?

Thanks for the info,Hon Kit;since my youngest brother is flying to ICN yesterday.

From Feb 2011, the D7 A343s will serve STN 6 times a week and ORY 4 times a week. There is no spare capacity left for other flights. D7 is evaluating extended range A332s/A333s between now and the arrival of the A350. So future long haul flights might be operated by these aircraft.

Is that's all, left of the ex Air Atlanta 747F (MASKargo c/s) ? :huh:

that plane is the ex southern air plane. in the past month 2 a/cs have been torn down into pieces, one was an air atlanta plane and this is an ex southern air plane. sorry i don't remember the rego.

Looks like more to come? A few partially scrap B747s on the parking area just next to the cargo area. Spotted an ex-Saudi there too.

WoW! that amazing to see how at KUL ppl scrape the jumbo... Macam baru lepas kena blast. =@

Could be at SZB they will scrape also?? Can see clearly 2 jumbo beside Transmile apron. If car, been long time put big signboard "For Sale"..hehe :lol:

Huh, why all the sudden KLIA becomes the slaughter house? Is it common at KLIA?

Huh, why all the sudden KLIA becomes the slaughter house? Is it common at KLIA?

Previously they only slaughter mortally-wounded birds in KUL. Two were slaughtered earlier; a Saudia bird and MKB, both due to their fatal injuries.

The slaughter of old birds in KUL is a new phenomenon. The photo shown by Qayyum is the 2nd one; a few more are on death row as in the second photo.

Previously they only slaughter mortally-wounded birds in KUL. Two were slaughtered earlier; a Saudia bird and MKB, both due to their fatal injuries.

The slaughter of old birds in KUL is a new phenomenon. The photo shown by Qayyum is the 2nd one; a few more are on death row as in the second photo.

I need to see the slaughtering operations! Appreciate the photos. :help: :help:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

I need to see the slaughtering operations! Appreciate the photos. :help: :help:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

JAKIM certified? If so, can be used by MAS Catering.