MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Eugene Koh

AirAsia 3rd A320-200

What has Air Asia got to do with Manchester United?

Where do they sponsor them too?

There's an irony.........Manchester and Asia all in 1 package..... smile.gif

Air Asia sponsored Man Utd 10 million i think, in Old Trafford which is Manchester United's home ground you can see Air Asia Now Everyone can Fly ad boards!

Air Asia wants to sponsor MU, let it be. What important is that they painted one aircraft in special color, and we will photograph it and post it on the internet. Maybe some hardcore spotters will come to Malaysia just for that?

Hopefully it will come to KCH someday. Really want to spot that a/c since Man Utd is my favourite team biggrin.gif

Rooney, Ronaldo, Smith and Vanistelrooy..Reo Ferdinand and Park JS..

wondering if one of them leave MU one day..the paint also need to make some edit..laugh.gif

Edited by Min Chun

Air Asia wants to sponsor MU, let it be. What important is that they painted one aircraft in special color, and we will photograph it and post it on the internet. Maybe some hardcore spotters will come to Malaysia just for that?

24683[/snapback]

20 bucks says at least 10 japanese spotters will grace our spotting land with their presence...in hopes of capturing AFC! laugh.gif

Rooney, Ronaldo, Smith and Vanistelrooy..Reo Ferdinand and Park JS..

wondering if one of them leave MU one day..the paint also need to make some edit..laugh.gif

24688[/snapback]

So now you know the players. You can go to their website and participate in 'Guess the players' contest. laugh.gif

Hisham

Wondering what the 3rd passion is hah hah hah!

24697[/snapback]

It's Rugby bro! Love the game ... have travelled quite a bit to watch some matches biggrin.gif I had the opportunity to go to Sydney for the Rugby World Cup Final in 2003 but couldn't do so as it coincided with Aidil Fitri 1424 sad.gif

Let it serve WBGG Let it serve WBGG hehe.. then Delwin, Nick, Goh & I would be happiest of all WBGG spotters hehe.. My arena is MU red color haha.. !!, and having 4 spotters behind my arena spotting AK MU would be just Great!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

It's Rugby bro! Love the game ... have travelled quite a bit to watch some matches  biggrin.gif  I had the opportunity to go to Sydney for the Rugby World Cup Final in 2003 but couldn't do so as it coincided with Aidil Fitri 1424  sad.gif

24705[/snapback]

FANTASTIC! biggrin.gif

We're you a rugger yourself Uncle Hisham? If you were..what position did u play?

Myself..im a winger! cool.gif

Let it serve WBGG Let it serve WBGG hehe.. then Delwin, Nick, Goh & I would be happiest of all WBGG spotters hehe.. My arena is MU red color haha.. !!, and having 4 spotters behind my arena spotting AK MU would be just Great!!!  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

24706[/snapback]

And I will wear my Man Utd shirt on that occasion tongue.gif

Maybe some hardcore spotters will come to Malaysia just for that?

24683[/snapback]

Like me, next month: hope it's delivered by that time biggrin.gif

Hmm...

Does anybody know why AFC was chosen to be the "M.U Aircraft" ?

Ive been researching for quite a while..and cant find anything substantial...just a few rumours...

One even said this...

"AFC = Airasia's Football Club"... laugh.gif

the right hand side of the livery, where ferdinand and JS Park is... one face blocked by the wings... let's guess who is that.. tongue.gif

Hmm...

Does anybody know why AFC was chosen to be the "M.U Aircraft" ?

Ive been researching for quite a while..and cant find anything substantial...just a few rumours...

One even said this...

"AFC = Airasia's Football Club"... laugh.gif

24762[/snapback]

No it's AirAsia Football Cup for AFC

LOL

24683[/snapback]

Very deep meaning there... laugh.gif

Hei, why don't they put

Official Low Fare Airline For Perak Football Club or MPPJ or Selangor FC or Malaysianwings... mad.gif laugh.gif

the right hand side of the livery, where ferdinand and JS Park is... one face blocked by the wings... let's guess who is that.. tongue.gif

24763[/snapback]

Its the gaffer himselves!! FERGIEEEE~!

Sign in to follow this