MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Alan F.

KL Virtual Radar

RM being "replaced" with RMB.

sorry guys, out of topic bit, anyone knows what happened to AK9701?

13062047_10154181390944306_4843721673098

Probably training new line pilots for the A320.

Endorsement flight. This one caused panic among Kuching citizens which of course thanks to social media led people to freak out believing the plane 'couldn't land' and that the bomba was standing by when in fact it was none of the sort. It was quite amusing to watch their reactions.

Instead of landing in Phuket, it seems that this Rossiya B744 (EI-XLE) continued onwards over Malaysian airspace, less than an hour ago. I wonder where is it heading..SZB or KUL perhaps?

transaero080217_zpstosacvup.jpg

Mods feel free to delete if not appropriate.

OD215 which has not long taken off from KUL enroute to BOM appears to be descending and returning.

Flight being operated by -LCG, looks like an immediate turn-back not long after take-off. Doesn't appear to be flying circuits to reduce weight either.

have been looking at the flight history, basing it my usual flights and then looking at the aircraft to see where the delays air. Whilst I dont know the weather situation on the days but I see several large gaps where the aircraft is sitting of the ground in KL for several hours following which the schedule goes haywire.

For example

34875909324_fc891b91f5_c.jpg

34907716763_0fd7528117_c.jpg

Edited by Robert

Just wondering, what sort of timezone used in the tables? UTC or Malaysian time (UTC+8)? The large gap due to night / early morning time perhaps?

Just wondering, what sort of timezone used in the tables? UTC or Malaysian time (UTC+ 8)? The large gap due to night / early morning time perhaps?

Msian time.

Msian time.

Its local time with the UTC offset in teh scheduled columns.

The thing to note is the delay between scheduled departure time and actual departure time even though the aircraft completed its previous sector many hours previously,