MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Sierra Bravo Whiskey - 2010

i was on flight AK5193 SBW-KUL that day (18 Sept)...

Really? That means you and Micheal also on the same flight?

After years in operation,the old,uncomfortable & unfriendly user terminal building will give way to the new terminal building.

Keep me updated...would love to visit Sibu when the new terminal is done....I wonder will they build a new terminal next to it? Or built into it like Kuching?

Cikgu,i think they're going to do it just like KCH.Will try my best to keep this and the other thread updated.

Cikgu,i think they're going to do it just like KCH.Will try my best to keep this and the other thread updated.

hi Tamizi

this Sibu airport is still quite new is it not?

Charles,

The Project had been planned years ago;it started with the runway,taxiway and apron expansion,and later the terminal building expansion.

A RMAF CASA CN-235 transport plane was seen approaching SBW this morning,as i was about to depart to the graveyard to attend a funeral for my late neighbor.Any of you got info about that plane? Perhaps the plane was based at KCH AFB.

I thought CN235 is pretty common sight ? :o

I thought CN235 is pretty common sight ? :o

I'm not sure,but it's a rare sight for me.I think that's the 2nd time i've seen CN235 flying over SBW.

touch and go perhaps? they do that in bintulu sometimes :)

Who knows? Too bad i was attending a funeral at that time.

Happy New Year 2011 to everyone;with the sealing off of the SBW open observation field,the 2010 spotting season is officially closed.Too bad for the year 2010, i've managed to catch few photos only.Hope the year 2011 will be better.

Happy New Year~ don't worry bro... this will motivate you to discover for another better spot. keep it up~ :drinks: