MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

AirAsia's Big Sale Offers Good Deals For Local, Foreign Destinations

KUALA LUMPUR, March 2 (Bernama) -- AirAsia is offering one-way tickets from as low as RM9 across its extensive network in conjunction with its 'Big Sale' promotion.

The sale runs for one week from March 3 to March 7 for the travel period from Sept 25, 2010 to Feb 13, 2011 via its website www.airasia.com or mobile.airasia.com, the airline said in a statement today.

Travellers, it said can get the low-fare bargains from as low as RM9 one-way to Johor Baharu, Kota Baharu, Langkawi, Penang and Kuala Terengganu.

For international routes, it is offering as low as RM29 for one-way travel, with Australian routes such as Gold Coast, Melbourne and Perth available from RM149.

In addition, other bargains include RM131 for travel to Hong Kong and RM699 to London.

The airline is also concurrently running "March Mardness" campaign online within the same booking period of March 3 to March 7 for guests to enjoy immediate travel between March 23 and May 31.

Ok, guys. Let's see what you've got. :rolleyes:

My friends and I managed to book BKI - TPE for around RM223 return per pax. 6 of us will be traveling in end Oct. Ironically for some of them it would be their second time in TPE as they would be in TPE next week, after they managed to book cheap tickets when this route was first announced. :p

I've got KUL-BKK-KUL for Rm 143 in november. Still considering whether to book to Perth in January. Heat!!

Is this fare inclusive of luggage, airport tax, etc.? I got RM 24 fares for early November (both ways) and this works out to about RM 210+ return, all inclusive. Still not too bad but RM 143 would be excellent if it is all inclusive!

Is this fare inclusive of luggage, airport tax, etc.? I got RM 24 fares for early November (both ways) and this works out to about RM 210+ return, all inclusive. Still not too bad but RM 143 would be excellent if it is all inclusive!

Yup! Included tax but not luggage.

I HATE AIRASIA! THEY NEVER HAVE CHEAP TICKETS WHEN I WANT IT.....

Sorry but with AirAsia you have to chase the fares and be flexible about when you travel! That is why not everyone can fly with them. Beggars can't be choosers! But not to worry, just wait for their next promo! ;)

Actually I managed to book AK BKI - SIN in May for RM64/pax one way. The cheapest I found during the so-called promotion period is RM94 one way. :(

Yes, SIN tickets are in plentiful supply. KUL to SIN is RM 4 fare, translating to around RM 100 return.

RM0.00 AirAsia-Citibank Credit Cardmember Early Notice : FREE SEATS ARE BACK! Book 9-14 Nov 10 @airasia.com. Travel from 1 Jul - 10 Nov 2011. T&C apply

RM0.00 AirAsia-Citibank Credit Cardmember Early Notice : FREE SEATS ARE BACK! Book 9-14 Nov 10 @airasia.com. Travel from 1 Jul - 10 Nov 2011. T&C apply

Thanks for the heads up...was hoping it was in May/June...

wasei!

4 daily KL KUCHING and 3 daily KL KK

these 2 route almost 25daily flight ..

Subang Penang 12 daily flight? wat a joke

Yahoo....give the red friend a run for their money

they charge RM30 for standard set fee... how to cancel it?

I don't think you can. I'm trying to cancel it too but can't find a 'cancel' button.

Thanks for the heads up...was hoping it was in May/June...

Cikgu, unluckly it was travel from 1 Jul - 10 Nov 2011 not in May/June :D

Going Out - Fri 21 Jan 2011 - Kuala Lumpur (KLIA)(KUL) to Kuching(KCH) Flight Departs Arrives Fare Type

FY 602 07:20 AM (KUL) 09:05 AM (KCH) Adult MYR0.01 FLYZ :yahoo:

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

I don't think you can. I'm trying to cancel it too but can't find a 'cancel' button.

Yup, i think standard seat can't cancel and you able to choice your own seat as well. I booked KUL-BKI on 22/Jan which fare only RM0.01 and total for return RM78. Very cheap lor, able to choice meal :D

From Bernama:

AirAsia Bhd will give away one million free seats again for all domestic and international destinations.

In a statement today, the low-cost carrier said the offer would start from tomorrow until November 14, 2010 and was available exclusively online at www.airasia.com.

It said the travel period for the campaign was from July 1 to November 10, 2011.

Its regional head of commercial, Kathleen Tan, said the seats were at zero fare and guests only pay for airport tax.

"This time around, there are two more channels -- Blackberry and Android App -- apart from the website and mobile site for guests to grab their free seats," she said.

Tan said AirAsia had in August this year, broke the world sales record by selling more than 500,000 seats in 24 hours during its ''Mind Blowing Fare'' campaign with RM1 fares.

She said the company's holiday division, AirAsiaGo, would also offer RM1 hotel rooms in domestic and international destinations exclusively via www.airasiago.com.

"The offer is valid for the booking period of Nov 9–14 2010, and is applicable for the travel period from now till Aug 31, 2011," she said.

Sign in to follow this