MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Guest Rahim Rani

AIR FORCE STATIC AIR EXHIBITION - LABUAN

Guest Rahim Rani

Just to inform that, there will be an exhibition in Air Force Base Labuan today at 1500 hrs. I don't think that I can get the pictures there.

Guest Rahim Rani

Just got the pictures....uploading. Please wait...featuring...new-repaint Sikorsky, Hornet and our big guy...C-130...

I moved this topic here since this sub-forum is more appropriate than the flightsim...

BTW... are you allowed to photograph the military cockpit and made public?...

Thank You Mr Rahim to post some pictures here...

An exclusive for Labuan folks to get on-board C130 and Nuri...Never as far I concern TUDM allow public to get in and take pictures of their cockpit...To rebuilt their PR with rakyat after bad image of Mind Def recently?? Perhaps :search:

First time for me as well to see the cockpit of TUDM's C130..hehe..

Here some pictures to compare new tech with old tech of C130...

U-SAF Lockheed Martin C-130J-30 Hercules, 07-46310 (c/n 382-5608). Built in 2007.

SIN06Feb10_07-746310_06030_edited-1.jpg

Pardon for the hand, there were 6 visitors + 1 air force staff on the flight deck during that time! haha..

DSC01202.JPG

vs

SIN06Feb10_07-746310_06034_edited-1.jpg

Guest Rahim Rani

I moved this topic here since this sub-forum is more appropriate than the flightsim...

BTW... are you allowed to photograph the military cockpit and made public?...

Well, they said can take picture, so I take lah :yahoo: but it's true becoz last time I was visiting one of our Navy ships, only "Strategic Commanding Room" were prohibited from taking the picture, the rest on board can take....and they check our h/p + camera before leaving the ship.

Thank You Mr Rahim to post some pictures here...

An exclusive for Labuan folks to get on-board C130 and Nuri...Never as far I concern TUDM allow public to get in and take pictures of their cockpit...To rebuilt their PR with rakyat after bad image of Mind Def recently?? Perhaps :search:

First time for me as well to see the cockpit of TUDM's C130..hehe..

Here some pictures to compare new tech with old tech of C130...

U-SAF Lockheed Martin C-130J-30 Hercules, 07-46310 (c/n 382-5608). Built in 2007.

SIN06Feb10_07-746310_06034_edited-1.jpg

The new cockpit looks far cleaner...I Likeee....

A bit off topic..Che Det arrived Labuan in a GLEX yesterday, similar livery as N104DA

VP-BEM.

VPBEMchedet.jpg

Wow, VP-BEM in new dress. Fabulous...superb capture, Radzi! :good:

Edited by MIR

Guys,

Just want to know,any of you have any info about a RMAF 'Penerbangan Ihsan'(Mercy Flight) that supposed to depart to BKI from LBU,but canceled due to technical reason? That flight was supposed to brought body of a UMS-KAL student who was drowned at Pantai Sungai Miri.