MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2010

not yet...

just finish painting..target serviceable on 21/12/2010

next is 9m-mlb

Any idea what was the plane I saw arriving at 0700 this morning? It has the FireFly characteristics.

Saw a newly painted B738 with orange tail parked outside the MAS hangar tonight. Its visible from the roadside.

post-4363-12929025711_thumb.jpg

credit to Zul for the b738 photo.

"Just get "content not found" message. Can't wait to see a picture - any other link to a photo?"

sorry guys...maybe u should log in Facebook 1St.

Edited by keena

164421_1556176425259_1260677918_31385219_253492_n.jpg

credit to Zul for the b738 photo.

"Just get "content not found" message. Can't wait to see a picture - any other link to a photo?"

sorry guys...maybe u should log in Facebook 1St.

Keena - Thanks for posting the image - Not sure why, but I was getting the "content not found" message even when logged into FB

Nice looking colour scheme.

Geoff

:clapping: Can't wait 15 Jan 2011, my first Firefly trip to KCH.

Yup, me too can't wait for KUL-KCH inaugural flight on this 15 Jan 2011 :D

Painting done but fleet not fully ready yet as my friend MAS engineering crew told.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Just wondering when will introduction of the new MH livery be on other models such as the 777, 747, A330s? Can't wait to see it, the new livery looks great on the 738!

Just wondering when will introduction of the new MH livery be on other models such as the 777, 747, A330s? Can't wait to see it, the new livery looks great on the 738!

I like new livery, but I don't want it on 747s (or A380)!

I got info from my friend working at MAS today, now Firefly management very angry about disclosure FY B738 pictures from hanger before officially launching later. They now on investigate to find person who's responsibility took from hanger and disclosure this pictures. Just beware.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

No photo of the 2 RTAF C-130s on the 22nd, bringing the bodies of the Thai tourists killed in the bus accident near Cameron Highlands back to Bangkok?

Some info here.

I got info from my friend working at MAS today, now Firefly management very angry about disclosure FY B738 pictures from hanger before officially launching later. They now on investigate to find person who's responsibility took from hanger and disclosure this pictures. Just beware.

Hmmmm..... FY's B738 "photo" is featured on their ads for sometime now.

Wonder what's the fuss here <_>

No photo of the 2 RTAF C-130s on the 22nd, bringing the bodies of the Thai tourists killed in the bus accident near Cameron Highlands back to Bangkok?

Some info here.

Capt, I think with the current weather, people just prefer to stay at home or at the office :rofl:

Capt, I think with the current weather, people just prefer to stay at home or at the office :rofl:

He he Ramani, I would be out if not for my current tight schedule. :nea:

Bro, show us some recent photos of KUL as I am sure your exams are over. ;)

Rain or shine, aircraft will still drop by KUL. :p

He he Ramani, I would be out if not for my current tight schedule. :nea:

Bro, show us some recent photos of KUL as I am sure your exams are over. ;)

Rain or shine, aircraft will still drop by KUL. :p

Chaity , he is no longer the brightsider nor darksider. Haha

The FY management should placed the aircraft in an air tight nuclear silo with only 1 person has access to it (the CEO) in order to maintain it's status as a 'Highly Classified' asset ......... GET A LIFE ..... <_>

Thanks for the reminder Bro although I am not the one who responsible for the leak ........

:hi:

The FY management should placed the aircraft in an air tight nuclear silo with only 1 person has access to it (the CEO) in order to maintain it's status as a 'Highly Classified' asset ......... GET A LIFE ..... <_>

Thanks for the reminder Bro although I am not the one who responsible for the leak ........

:hi:

To be fair, I believe there's a restriction on photography in the hangar area. When I visited there back in 2004 my group were told not to take pictures at the hangar area.