MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2010

Lucky Victor, for months didn't spot in SZB and yet the big one greeted him when he was around. :rolleyes:

BTW, your photos are too bright on my computer. Need to brush up your Photoshop skills :rofl:

See what this Herc can do :good:

M3011w.jpg

Just passed by Skypark just now. Saw UAE 737 BBJ waiting for someone for departure and one Qatari Bombardier Challenger parked there. Any info on that? If not mistaken , the Qatari aircraft is A7-AAN.

Lucky Victor, for months didn't spot in SZB and yet the big one greeted him when he was around. :rolleyes:

BTW, your photos are too bright on my computer. Need to brush up your Photoshop skills :rofl:

RUSLAN is so BIG and WHITE and it was so SUNNY that you could ever imagine :lol: Chaity, KLIA is boring hahahaha!! :p

RUSLAN is so BIG and WHITE and it was so SUNNY that you could ever imagine :lol: Chaity, KLIA is boring hahahaha!! :p

I know, KLIA is kind of boring unless your Airbus can do assault landing like that Herc. :lol:

Let me know in advance when you want to do that stunt. :p =@

haha.. too bright until Victor forgotten what overexposure is all about kekeke :p Good catch despite leaving the field for quite sometime :drinks:

I do agree, I only realized it after posting here. i guess my Photoshop skill a bit rusty... :sorry:

Just passed by Skypark just now. Saw UAE 737 BBJ waiting for someone for departure and one Qatari Bombardier Challenger parked there. Any info on that? If not mistaken , the Qatari aircraft is A7-AAN.

Chaity, we missed this particular BBJ as I saw her coming in to land around 6.15pm (17/10/10) while driving along Sg Buloh-Kuala Selangor road.. :nea:

RUSLAN is so BIG and WHITE and it was so SUNNY that you could ever imagine :lol:

have to agree, was caught off guard and got no time to adjust camera setting (& lens)... =@

Saw UAE 737 BBJ waiting for someone for departure

The BBJ could be carrying UAE Foreign Affairs Minister,Sheikh Abdullah Zayed Al Nahyan who is on a visit to Malaysia.

Reported that the Malaysian Contingent International Security Assistance Force (MALCON ISAF) departing to Afghanistan tomorrow night at 2000hrs from Subang Air Base but no info whether its a RMAF aircraft or MAS charter.

Chaity, we missed this particular BBJ as I saw her coming in to land around 6.15pm (17/10/10) while driving along Sg Buloh-Kuala Selangor road.. :nea:

Too bad, we will have better luck next time. :pardon:

Ian, it is test flight or "delivery" flight??

Is not any of MH punya A332 right??

Ian,

Difficult to see: OO- or (still) 9M registration ? :huh:

Great catch btw !!! :good:

its OO-SFW. going for test flight. belongs to Brussels. came in for C Check. Delivery flight was just now in the afternoon.

Wong are you with MAS now too? ;)

By the way, anyone heading to Subang for arrival of our new white chic?

Edited by Min Chun

While waiting for 9M-MXA's arrival, was also doing some spotting.

M48-02-RWY15-01-11-10.jpg

M48-02

9M-JAQ-RWY15-01-11-10.jpg

9M-JAQ. From APFT??

9M-LLI-RWY15-01-11-10.jpg

9M-LLI with the 1Malaysia sticker. This fella was having a joyride I guess, happily coming in and doing a low flypast before flying off again. :yahoo:

9M-FYG-RWY15-01-11-10.jpg

9M-FYG

9M-FYE-RWY15-01-11-10.jpg

9M-FYE

Cheers! :drinks:

Any info on Secretary Clinton's arrival? SZB or KUL? Might be heading out for another round of shooting.

Secretary Clinton arrived SZB this evening. Aircraft is a USAF Boeing C-32B, leaving on 3rd Nov to Port Moresby

Edited by MIR

Secretary Clinton arrived SZB this evening. Aircraft is a USAF Boeing C-32B, leaving on 3rd Nov to Port Moresby

That aircraft does not have the trademark blue and white markings with the USA words on its fuselage right? Not worth trying to get that then. Thanks anyway!