MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2010

Possibly active US Navy aircraft movements to SZB this weekend...US Navy aircraft carrier,USS Abraham Lincoln is at Port Klang at the moment, schedule to leave on 12/10. There are two aircraft carriers in the region at the moment, USS George Washington is at the South China Sea.

Edited by MIR

Sorry for late info, just got it.

2 B737-400 will depart today for BKK at 1300LT

1. HS-TDG (Thai)

2. HS-DDN (Nok, ex-Jetlite VT-SIE) new livery.

Continue from Ian pix...

Sorry for image quality, only from Nokia phone...

Rego : UR-82029.

SZB13Oct10.jpg

There are up to 5 similiar trucks to pick-up all the cargo...Any idea who charter this cargo flight???

SZB13Oct10-1.jpg

Less than a minute, 4wd MAB polis bantuan (auxiliary police) came from far with high-light, so time for me to go...

BTW, before this Antonov came, a B747 (presume it -300s) with livery similar to Air China, was park at same place for about week +, anyone know where she gone and whom it belong?

WOW! An Antonov in SZB! Anyone knew it was coming? Surprised there was no heads-up from any forumers. Is it still around? Going to SZB to collect my passport tomorrow. So hopefully can catch a glimpse of it.

BTW, the B742 before this belongs to MK Airlines, previously owned by Air China.

Rego: G-MKHA.

dsc1124h.jpg

Surprised that only the starboard engines are covered.

dsc1127t.jpg

dsc1130j.jpg

I think the Antonov left SZB around 10pm or something. I was around SS15 at that time and heard this really really loud sound :blink: so i guess is this antonov. I hope i'm wrong but will definitely go SZB tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I think the Antonov left SZB around 10pm or something. I was around SS15 at that time and heard this really really loud sound :blink: so i guess is this antonov. I hope i'm wrong but will definitely go SZB tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Nope...the Antonov depart from SZB around 0725LT this morning, depart from RWY33 towards west/northwest to unknown destination...

Thanks SherM to share the picture G-MKHA... :)

Nope...the Antonov depart from SZB around 0725LT this morning, depart from RWY33 towards west/northwest to unknown destination...

Thanks SherM to share the picture G-MKHA... :)

Thanks for the info! Sad to heard that though :(

The one you heard was Transmile

Lim Lim, good coverage of SZB. :good:

Thanks to all for showing the mighty Antonov 124. Wished I was there. :blink: