Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2010

Ian.... another US Military flight?

David... now worries bro... it's normal for spotting rare aircraft,

it was supposed to depart at the original info,

but as you mentioned... due to documentation problems,

we were unabled to shoot her departure,

but I think some MWIngers succesfully captured her

during one of the test flights...

Ian, nice catch of the US Navy "Lone Star Express". The VR-59 C-40As were very active around this region lately. Their routing is Atsugi-U Tapao-Juanda/Subang/Clark

Shot this Jet Airways departing SZB this afternoon. Its a former Air India Express.

vtaxc_wmsa_200710.jpg

Edited by MIR

Shot this Jet Airways departing SZB this afternoon. Its a former Air India Express.

MIR, nice catch of VT-AXC and share it here. :clapping:

She has got a pair of new winglets too. :huh:

Guys,

This evening I saw, all white USA - Air Force, Boeing C-32B (757-23A), if I not mistaken the rego is 00-9001...Park at open apron beside MD11 of Transmile...

Ian,i like your photo of the BBJ getting airborne + nice control tower background.:good:

Good catch of the C-40A. It went to U-Tapao,Thailand as 'Convoy 7361'.

Guys

This evening I saw, all white USA - Air Force, Boeing C-32B (757-23A), if I not mistaken the rego is 00-9001...Park at open apron beside MD11 of Transmile...

Ashmil, where's the photo lah?:pardon: 00-9001 probably brought the Foreign Emergency Support Team(FEST) to attend a meeting/conference in KL. Chaity, Victor and i photographed the same C-32B (00-9001) departing SZB on Thaipusam day last year. The aircraft is assigned to 227th Special Operations Flight, McGuire AFB New Jersey. 227th SOF operates two Boeing C-32B, the other one is 02-4452

Edited by MIR

Hi MIR,

For your info, 00-9001 arrived from Andersen and was (apparently) enroute to Bangladesh. Callsign was "LEON 78". I picked it up on HF out of Andersen early hours of 19th (utc). :)

Edited by RobK

Ashmil, where's the photo lah?:pardon: 00-9001 probably brought the Foreign Emergency Support Team(FEST) to attend a meeting/conference in KL. Chaity, Victor and i photographed the same C-32B (00-9001) departing SZB on Thaipusam day last year. The aircraft is assigned to 227th Special Operations Flight, McGuire AFB New Jersey. 227th SOF operates two Boeing C-32B, the other one is 02-4452

Alamak MIR, sorry-lah no photo from me... Saw on my back home from main road... She spent 2 nights at SZB...

Went to SZB this afternoon (8/1) and just in time to catch her off. :pardon:

TU-TAB (Ex-N315NE)

TUTABhw.jpg

She came back in around half an hour. I presume some technical issues. :rolleyes:

Can someone shed some lights on this ? :help:

TUTABw.jpg

Chaity,

Very nice shots of the 727 Freighter...

Interesting to see Lankan titles but Ivory Coast registration (and flag)...

great catch bro... is the a/c newly painted?

Thanks for your comments, guys. :drinks:

Don't think so the a/c is newly painted. <_>

She was in this livery before except with Gading Sari & POS Malaysia titles. <_>

If you notice the logo on the tail, it was POS Malaysia logo except some "modification". :nea:

Compare it with Raj's photo in --> Anet

Interesting to see Lankan titles but Ivory Coast registration (and flag)...

Thanks Pieter, I didn't even know that's Ivory Coast registration and flag. :sorry:

Edited by Chaity

just wondering, do any flight schools operate out of / use subang ?

(RMAF discounted)

None operating out of SZB but I know HMA and MFA do come to SZB. There are flying clubs operating from SZB though.

OT: Anyone can suggest a good flying club operating from SZB where I can get an introductory flight with good rates? Cheers!

Was digging through some old photographs. Found these but dunno which thread to post.

Shots were taken @ szb T1 KFC in '98, one or two days before she tutup kedai for int. flights.

Apologies for the blur pics.

OldSZBSpotting.jpg

OldSZBSpotting2.jpg

Precious! There's a few liveries which I can't tell which airlines they are. And also, quite a number of airlines there have updated their livery, some more than once, which shows MH's current livery (and as featured in the photos) is quite old.

Precious! There's a few liveries which I can't tell which airlines they are.

Probably the Chinese 737's :pardon:

5th row from top, center picture: the tail is of a Fokker 28 Fellowship: any of you know the operator/airline ? :huh:

SZB's glory days! I was thinking of it on Friday as I could hear planes flying over my area. Seems to be pretty busy that day. If only KUL had to be shut down for a week and all planes were diverted to SZB! SPOTTING HAVEN! Oh well, its pretty late so forgive me for dreaming :rolleyes: