MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
MIR

Subang (WMSA/SZB) 2010

8 February 2010

Kuwait Air Force,L-100 Hercules returning back from a 40 minutes test flight.

KAF324_WMSA_080210.jpg

Kuwait Air Force operates three L-100, and ALL three are at AIROD at the moment! :yahoo:

*USS Nimitz is currently docked at Port Klang. Hope to see some US military a/c movements at SZB over the next few days. The aircraft carrier will leave on Thursday, 11 February 2010.

Edited by MIR

Emmm have a reason to spotting and get a luck at SZB this Wednesday afternoon..hehe..

8 February 2010

Kuwait Air Force,L-100 Hercules returning back from a 40 minutes test flight.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mzaf/KAF324_WMSA_080210.jpg

Kuwait Air Force operates three L-100, and ALL three are at AIROD at the moment! :yahoo:

*USS Nimitz is currently docked at Port Klang. Hope to see some US military a/c movements at SZB over the next few days. The aircraft carrier will leave on Thursday, 11 February 2010.

Hope to see some pictures from Nimitz by u bro, thks!!! :rolleyes:

Hope to see some pictures from Nimitz by u bro, thks!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry bro, no shots from the Nimitz. :sorry:

12 February 2010

Grumman G-164B

VHIFC_WMSA_110210.jpg

Yerp..i'm posting this plane in the right topic,not Jandakot. Very happy to get a biplane at SZB !!! :yahoo: Registered to Atherton Tableland Air Service, Queensland-Australia.

Layang-layang Aerospace, GAF N-22C Nomad

LLB_WMSA_110210.jpg

Sabah Air, Beech 200 Super King Air

KNS_WMSA_110210.jpg

Hawker Beechcraft 750, this one was on static display during the Singapore Airshow last week.

N6405k_WMSA_110210.jpg

A peek at the MAS maintenance hangar before going home. The B747 is G-MKHA, couldn't identify the yellow-blue tail A320. There's a Saudi B747 currently in the hangar & a Saudi B777 departed at 1150 this morning.

mashangar110210.jpg

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

Edited by MIR

Guest Braniff

I think the plane with the yellow-blue tail is a 737 of Air Union from Russia

Edited by Braniff

I think the plane with the yellow-blue tail is a 737 of Air Union from Russia

Correct, Boeing 737-300 of defunct Air Union; the 747 still has the ex-Air China cheatline...

Hi guys I am new to this forum and am very impressed with your photos. Last year there was an ex Air Niugini F28 outside the Airod hangars P2-ANR. I was wondering if this aircraft is still there and also does anyone have any photos of this aircraft.

Thanks

Hi guys I am new to this forum and am very impressed with your photos. Last year there was an ex Air Niugini F28 outside the Airod hangars P2-ANR. I was wondering if this aircraft is still there and also does anyone have any photos of this aircraft.

Thanks

P2-ANR.jpg

I caught P2-ANR near Dnest's hangar last November.

Geoff

Thanks

Welcome to M'Wings..

Anyway,I think you missed THIS thread :drinks:

Great shots there Chaity, the reflective on fuselage is really nice. :good:

Nice 1 Chaity... I like the front nose photo :good:

Unlucky for me not around SZB that day, climb to 5,800 ft on that day and sea of human there and my CF card get corrupted,any hope to fix it or just throw away??I can't format the CF card...

my CF card get corrupted,any hope to fix it or just throw away??I can't format the CF card...

OT: Put CF card in external card reader and connect it to computer. Format it on computer (use full format, not quick format) and then return it to the camera. Then use the camera to format the CF again.

2nd day of CNY and expecting a slow day when she greeted me face to face :o

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/chaity/HZAKRhw.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/chaity/HZAKR1w.jpg

Very nice! I thought Saudi only send their 747s but it looks like 777s also get their TLC at SZB. :good:

OT: Put CF card in external card reader and connect it to computer. Format it on computer (use full format, not quick format) and then return it to the camera. Then use the camera to format the CF again.

Thank You Flee for your tips...I did steps you mention already and seem the CF card can't read the sources of the CF itself,so can not format it at any cost...Same thing when I try to format it inside my camera...

OT, CF is gonner.. sorry to say that.. happened to mine recently. :angry:

Don't know if she ever had them, but, wheel-fairings ? :huh:

Don't know if she ever had them, but, wheel-fairings ? :huh:

Ha ha Pieter, I am not sure if she had them as I didn't know the owner. :huh:

From this angle, it seems to me the propeller is gone. :lol:

No photoshop trick. ;)