MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
M Razmyn

Al Ain Aerobatic Airshow 2010

Thanks Faridz for the close-up side profile of Strikie in SADC colours......got a couple of Aeroclub 1/48th scale kits in the stash waiting. I plan to do a later marking that uses the Ying-yang instead of the roundels. Does anyone have a clear shot of camo on the wing please? TIA :D

Kwek,unfortunately,I dont have a clear profile of the Strikemaster's wing,as the day we were there the weather is kinda dusty and the initial part of the show was done quite a fair distance from the grandstand..

Anyway,here are some more shots to share..

DPP_1203.jpg

Bahraini Airforce Vipers coming all the way frm Bahrain..this one is still in old markings

DPP_1199.jpg

..and his partner coming overhead in new RBAF markings..

DPP_1196.jpg

..and off course,our regular participant,PC-21 HB-HZD..

DPP_1198.jpg

..and the Breitling Jet Team with their L39s..

wohooo :) Thanks for "purple violet" loooks great.Meanwhile, Mr.Ali Ismet Ozturk says thanks and appreciate of your pictures that I gave the links.

It is really interesting of Strikemaster's pilots doesn't wear G-suite.So what is G limit of Strikemasters? and are the commands very heavy without hydrolics?has it pnomatic equipment for necessary devices such as landing gears,canopy etc.

Edited by Hakan

If you guys not notice it,

It was the same aircraft that visit Singapore :)

Pilatus PC-21. Same model used by RSAF for basic training at Pearce Air Base, Western Australia.

HB-HZD_WSSS_050210.jpg

Thanks, M Razmyn, Mohd Faridz and Aiman for sharing with us these beautiful photos.

I have just joined MW and I had come across many names that appear repeatedly showcasing their handiwork. I am an aircraft enthusiast too but I don't have the opportunity ( like most of you ) of visiting busy airports where there are a lot of opportunities to shoot.

So, I would like to know very much the nature of work and locations of the three gents I mentioned above.

Regards