MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Waiping

BKI 2010

YAY!!1 =@ better run. SAM sure curse me :rofl:

Jeez, I thought the demand for dolls would be sufficient to keep airline flying here. Next time if got new airline fly to BKI must try within the first few months. Otherwise no more chance leh... :(

Jeez, I thought the demand for dolls would be sufficient to keep airline flying here. Next time if got new airline fly to BKI must try within the first few months. Otherwise no more chance leh... :(

Which one, the airline or the dolls ?! :p

(lari !) :D

Which one, the airline or the dolls ?! :p

(lari !) :D

Argh, forget the dolls. I want the airline! :p

ehem!

Andi, thanks for the info. :)

btw, just now suddenly spotted a RWY20 landing after some Rwy02 departure.

I missed the Transmile 727 departure by 1/2 hour and then the triple landing runway all runway 20. :(

MAS 747 (could not make out which, but had full MH livery on) runway 02 departure about 6:40am just now

Anyone caught her ?

lucky you saw it, else i'll tot it as ordinary classic departure, since i only hear the roar from school.. haha~ PLKN again?

Joker of the day! :p

BKI_N19NN_2434.jpg

N19NN N729FE Federal Express, Corporation/Empire Airlines, Inc., sold to 19th Hole, Corporation 250309 and registered 150409. Registration N19NN reserved by 19th Hole Corporation 150409.

Edited by Waiping

I notice that MH51 equipment has been changed. It is downgraded to A330, or rather an upgrade(capacity wise)?

Edited by Alif A. F.

Waiping,

Wow, excellent catch of N19NN; still going strong !!! :blink:

Waiping,

Wow, excellent catch of N19NN; still going strong !!! :blink:

Ya, was surprised to see a Fedex lookalike tail at T2 yesterday morning so decided to stay for awhile. She left around 1000 - 1030 yesterday.

From Airlineroute.net: As per 05APR10 GDS timetable display, ASIANA from 22APR10 to 29APR10 is to operate Boeing 767 aircraft instead of Airbus A321 on 4 weekly Seoul Incheon – Kota Kinabalu route.

Thought I saw a Fokker fly out from BKI this afternoon, around 3 - 3.30pm. Can anyone verify?

Got this from a HKG spotting website :-

All schedules are tentative

Air Asia

New daily from Kota Kinabalu from 1/6

D AK6802 BKI-HKG 17:40 320

D AK6803 HKG-BKI 18:10 320

No play play O :D

ak.jpg

Did not get anywhere with a dummy booking though :)

Edited by BC Tam

Hi guys,

Yesterday when arrive BKI from KUL on AK5112 saw a private jet with rego N100NG parked at T2 just in front of Sabah Flying Club. Unfortunately didn't have my camera with me and this morning she's gone. Not many photos of that jet on A.net though.

Waiping, i just got info regarding the private jet you saw last February.

From Kota Kinabalu, the Falcon 900EX (N100NG) departed to Cairns, Australia then to Nadi,Fiji. Registered to Noel Group of Stevens Point, Wisconsin.

Waiping, i just got info regarding the private jet you saw last February.

From Kota Kinabalu, the Falcon 900EX (N100NG) departed to Cairns, Australia then to Nadi,Fiji. Registered to Noel Group of Stevens Point, Wisconsin.

Bro, thanks for the info. Lesson learnt - never go near the airport without a camera. :p

Thought I saw a Fokker fly out from BKI this afternoon, around 3 - 3.30pm. Can anyone verify?

Ya, i saw it on Thursday morning. I guess they havent cease operation of fokker yet.

What's the rego of the remaining Fokker,Desmond? If i'm not mistaken,one of them is now at SZB.

What's the rego of the remaining Fokker,Desmond? If i'm not mistaken,one of them is now at SZB.

I'm not sure about the registration of it, but I'm sure it's a Fokker