MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Waiping

BKI 2010

no wonder she's sleeping at Gate 2 just now... thought should send to hangar instead?

Maybe ground crew were too lazy too move her already... :pardon: btw was wondering what technical difficulty was MXA experiencing? XD

Maybe ground crew were too lazy too move her already... :pardon: btw was wondering what technical difficulty was MXA experiencing? XD

no idea. but can you pls smaller your Signature? for the convenience of other members. :)

that is a signature hahaa.. i thought he was posting some sim pics on the wrong thread :rofl: ..

Anyways.. it is a bit too xtra big a signature.. please resize or something.... :p

Edited by Ignatius

suddenly 20 departure. >.

DSC_6302-mw.jpg

still new. :D

DSC_6246-mw.jpg

should be going to Labuan

DSC_6276-mw.jpg

and arrival of Bro Meor from KUL on MH2616.

DSC_6268-mw.jpg

after this our member, Michael Chai onboard this plane to KUL as MH2617.

still new. :D

DSC_6246-mw.jpg

should be going to Labuan

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/kkms/2010/1204/DSC_6276-mw.jpg

and arrival of Bro Meor from KUL on MH2616.

DSC_6268-mw.jpg

after this our member, Michael Chai onboard this plane to KUL as MH2617.

i take tis plane on 9 Dec from KUL to BKI on 9M-AQA, then the next day from BKI-TPE onboard on same aircraft as well.

And the jellyfish is bounding for kaohsiung.

And thx samuel tag me inside XD

Here's is that new plane again.

9MAQA_0364s25.jpg

And here is that not so new plane again.

9MMXA_0410s25.jpg

9M-MQQ no longer spot the funny nose.

9MMQQ_0387s2.jpg

My 1/400 version just arrived last week so here's the 1/1 version.

9MMKW_0380s25.jpg

My 1/400 version just arrived last week so here's the 1/1 version.

9MMKW_0380s25.jpg

Was this taken just now ? I saw one departing just now around 4pm - 5pm in Gaya Street. Can tell it was the -200 series due to the shorter frame :D

FYI, AQA is not new plane, nailed her ages ago in a.net, MXA is newer.. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blum.gif" alt=":p">

Yes Iggy, you are right. A quick check revealed that AQA was delivered about 1 month before MXA. However, it's only the first time I came across her whereas for MXA, burp!

Here she is again departing for KUL about 3 hours ago.

9MMXA_0505.jpg

Wish MH would send MXB soon.

Hi Liam,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately from Maskargo website I think the schedule is not confirm for Dec and so forth. However there seems to be another B744 operating as MH8617 on Wednesday 29 Dec depart at 1705 to KUL. Origin unknown.

Is it National Service season again and this being a NS charter? Fingers cross the weather would be kind tomorrow.

Bro I salute your spirit! Been raining cats and dogs in the afternoon lately so skip a routine visit to the airport despite having my camera with me all the time.

Bro I salute your spirit! Been raining cats and dogs in the afternoon lately so skip a routine visit to the airport despite having my camera with me all the time.

But you have to admit that those dark clouds do add character to the shots, right? ;)

:rofl: Thanks, i was free that time so i went over there, i was expecting 9M-MXA though. In months to come my schedule will be tight :(

th_DSC_0860.jpg

th_DSC_0879.jpg

th_DSC_0852.jpg

@prestley kinda confused with photobucket how to upload smaller pictures? instead of thumbnail?

anyone of you got the information about the airport Tower? because that day my flight being delayed for more than an hour when outbound BKI and BWN also. :( heard that is got fire alert. and it affect all outbound flight from BKI and BWN.

:(