MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KS Ong

KUL 32L in 2010

Rumoured that Bill Clinton flying in from Singapore either tonight or tomorrow morning in a Boeing 762(N2767). Also, not sure whether the B767 will land at KUL or SZB :pardon:

Edited by MIR

N2767 is also known as the Google Jet right? Why is Bill Clinton on Google's founders jet? I'm guessing KUL. I think SZB has received too many rare birds recently. Time to give KUL some. Besides, he'll be going to Nilai which would be nearer from KUL.

Rumoured that Bill Clinton flying in from Singapore either tonight or tomorrow morning in a Boeing 762(N2767). Also, not sure whether the B767 will land at KUL or SZB :pardon:

STD from SIN is at 0830 and confirmed landing in KUL instead of SZB. I will be there waiting for it, feel free to tag along :) TQ MIR for the info!

Edited by Sri Ramani K.

Hi guys, special request.

I will be operating SQ106 to KL on Monday morning - my first time operating to home soil - and would like to request if anyone is spotting that day to help me get some pictures of the arrival/departure. STA is 0930/STD is 1025. Thanks very much in advance!

Cheers.

I will be operating SQ106 to KL on Monday morning - my first time operating to home soil - and would like to request if anyone is spotting that day to help me get some pictures of the arrival/departure. STA is 0930/STD is 1025. Thanks very much in advance!

Cheers.

Sandeep, good to hear this unfortunately I won't be spotting due to work. But I'm very sure there will be others there waiting to catch MH5432's departure to BKI. Hopefully they will do this small favour for you. Good luck bro!

Anyways, after catching President Clinton's plane (HERE), I decided to join two other members spotting arrivals at 32L.

chaityandsakai.jpg

Spotting with two legends; one is B763 legend while another one is a legend in spotting. Capt Masahiko Sakai and Chaity :rofl:

Weather was BAD until one short 20 minutes before it went back to square one, so sharing some usual stuff only.

9M-AFE-32L-12-11-10.jpg

9M-AFE

A9C-LH-32L-12-11-10.jpg

A9C-LH

A6-ECL-32L-12-11-10.jpg

A6-ECL

Cheers! :drinks:

Cheers.

Sandeep, I wouldn't be able to make it next Mon. Perhaps other will.

Ramani, your Gulf Air A340 is "quite special".

Check her winglets. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chaity

Capt Masahiko Sakai was in KUL yesterday evening after bringing in a 767 with Endless Discovery logo. :huh:

Missed that aircraft as I wasn't in KUL yesterday. :mellow:

Must be his 767 luck to attract this N2767 for us this morning. :lol:

N2767w.jpg

Weather wasn't so nice and aircraft were having fun painting the sky with lines. <_>

N447UPw.jpg

Capt Masahiko Sakai, see you again next time. :drinks:

Sandeep, I wouldn't be able to make it next Mon. Perhaps other will.

Ramani, your Gulf Air A340 is "quite special".

Check her winglets. :rolleyes:

Hi Chaity, yes I noticed the logo on the winglets instead of the usual filled gold colour on the winglets yesterday while editing.

Anyways, just to share two more, we're definitely the second home of many middle eastern carriers.

A7-ACG-32L-12-11-10.jpg

A7-ACG

A6-EYG-32L-12-11-10.jpg

A6-EYG

:drinks:

My hands are terrible itchy after not spotting for more than a few months. Get the AVIATION inspiration back again after attending Kevin's birthday yesterday. A few shots to share. Spot from 4pm to 6.30pm with beautiful weather.

z-ph-bqn.jpg

z-9m-xxg.jpg

z-9m-xxb.jpg

z-9m-mrf.jpg

z-b-lab.jpg

z-9m-mmh.jpg

YL, good shots! Love the KLM!

Anyone perhaps shot PH-BVA on approach today as KL809 from AMS? (Maybe a close-up of the flightdeck ? :pardon: )

A friend of me was on the flight, flight overbooked, so they had a 12hour sit on jumpseat (Is KLM crew)

Garuda Indonesia will send B744 as en extra flight to KUL to bring their supporters during final AFF at Bukit Jalil Stadium. :)

Farhan, it would be useful if you can point out the day and time for this GA B744 flight.

Is the flight coming on 26 Dec or before ?

From AFF website

First-leg – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (BUKIT JALIL NATIONAL STADIUM, KUALA LUMPUR)

26 Dec Malaysia vs Indonesia (2000hrs)

Farhan, it would be useful if you can point out the day and time for this GA B744 flight.

Is the flight coming on 26 Dec or before ?

From AFF website

First-leg – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (BUKIT JALIL NATIONAL STADIUM, KUALA LUMPUR)

26 Dec Malaysia vs Indonesia (2000hrs)

sorry Chaity. According to Garuda, 744 will arrive on 26 Dec around 1300 LT and that aircraft will fly back to JKT at 2300 LT.

Edited by farhan zulkifli

Some updates taken from Sepang town recently on 17/12. Good weather after a long long time. Spot till sunset. Nothing special. Just love the good light and weather. Enjoy.

9m-aqb1s1024.jpg

AK latest 9M-AQB

9m-afb1s1024.jpg

n761sa1s1024-1.jpg

Southern Air old colour !

156661_10150134051566959_801996958_7810274_8050786_n.jpg

Ian's bus from Kunming as Malaysian 353

ja608j2s1024.jpg

9m-xab1s1024.jpg

9m-mkw1s1024-1.jpg

Honkit, nice light for you to do plane spotting that day.

How nice if I were to be there on such a good day.

As for the AFF flights discuss earlier, I believe there are 2 flights.

24 Dec 2010 SZB will carry the Indonesia team players.

26 Dec 2010 GA B744 will carry the football fans.

Guys, get your cameras ready and show us some photos.

Christmas day spotting !

Gloomy day over my area. Was told by Ramani that Mr. Sun is over there. So i went there to pay him a visit.

As i drove along the way , dark clouds were insight. Luckily when i reach Sepang, Mr Sun were there waiting for me. In return , he gave me a few Christmas gift.

Enjoy.

lotus.jpg

AK lotus livery coming back from CGK

b-hkt.jpg

Cathay send the Jumbo ! B747-412

9m-mxb.jpg

Was surprise to see this Bravo coming back from Hanoi

ja612j2.jpg

Japan Air JA612J carrying Japan END........ livery !

Merry Christmas!

I was just thinking whether the Lotus Airbus is faster than the Williams Airbus. :p

Christmas day spotting !

Gloomy day over my area. Was told by Ramani that Mr. Sun is over there. So i went there to pay him a visit.

As i drove along the way , dark clouds were insight. Luckily when i reach Sepang, Mr Sun were there waiting for me. In return , he gave me a few Christmas gift.

Enjoy.

Merry Christmas!

Honkit, lucky you to get so many Xmas presents. :good:

Even the sun also follow you to KUL. :blink:

Looks like this is the GA B744 chartered flight as listed in KLIA website.

GA 8204 26/12/2010 0:01:00:00 PM

Edited by Chaity

So, Sepang Town is the place to be now, for spotting KLIA ? :huh: