MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KS Ong

KUL 32R in 2010

9M-AFE in new clothes! Another one to do with sports that AirAsia currently sponsors, ASEAN Basketball League.

Congrats to both pit-stop fellows Ramani & Hon Kit, both 9M-AFE shots in JetPhotos.net :yahoo:

Nice shots, Ramani !!!

Love the BVD action shot especially...you, guys, are more lucky @ KUL than the guys @ SIN to see her... :pardon:

Thanks everyone for the support and congrats to Hon Kit for nailing it into A.net! :drinks:

Anyways just to confirm, I saw both sides of 9M-XXG today and I can confirm that the "Liberate Sydney.." thingy is GONE totally. Back to the standard "Now Everyone Can Fly Xtra Long". :sorry:

Thanks everyone for the support and congrats to Hon Kit for nailing it into A.net! :drinks:

Anyways just to confirm, I saw both sides of 9M-XXG today and I can confirm that the "Liberate Sydney.." thingy is GONE totally. Back to the standard "Now Everyone Can Fly Xtra Long". :sorry:

Looks like Sydney isn't liberated yet from the evil govt <_>

Government's censorship applies to airline's sticker too! Ridiculous.

Hopefully someone openly asks Azran if this is actually true.

Anyways, sharing 2 more from yesterday's session.

9M-MMA-32R-28-10-10-MW.jpg

9M-MMA. Better to cherish these before they become obsolete.

9M-AFE-32R-28-10-10-MW.jpg

9M-AFE taking off from a distance..

Cheers! :drinks:

Yup, another new livery for AK A320 9M-AFE (Asean Basketball League). Luckly today during onboard to KBR around 1340, I saw this aircraft at LCCT Bay F91 which on ready fly to KCH. Here a picture.

IMG_14121.jpg

Are we expecting to see some USAF planes tomorrow since Secretary Clinton will be in town for a few days? Or will she be arriving in a private jet?

Are we expecting to see some USAF planes tomorrow since Secretary Clinton will be in town for a few days? Or will she be arriving in a private jet?

Expected to arrive tomorrow evening from Cambodia and will depart to Papua New Guinea on 3rd Nov. The aircraft probably is a Boeing C-32A (rego rumoured to be 99-0003). Could be landing either at KUL or SZB because the previous Secretary of State landed at SZB in 2006.

Expected to arrive tomorrow evening from Cambodia and will depart to Papua New Guinea on 3rd Nov. The aircraft probably is a Boeing C-32A (rego rumoured to be 99-0003). Could be landing either at KUL or SZB because the previous Secretary of State landed at SZB in 2006.

Thanks! So if it does land in SZB, we could be in for a helluva day tomorrow! MXA's arrival and this? :yahoo: SZB - Expect nothing or something extraordinary. You have ETA for MXA?

I will be on CX 720 PEN - HKG via KUL tomorrow....arriving in KUL around 830am to pick up the other passengers...hope to see MXA somewhere around n also take some shots at it

Am having holidays for 4 months. So why not go for some 'fishing' action. :rolleyes: Met Jon Kong for the first time, both of us wants to catch MH 5432. Thanks alot for the 18-210mm lens.

DSC_0010.jpg

Then it was time for MH 5432 to depart. :yahoo:

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Delayed for almost 5 Hours. Sorry for the bad quality, it rotated very early and my 105mm is just not long enough. <_<

DSC_0140.jpg

Then, I was praying that Iran send their "Short Pencil". Well,

God answered my prayer. :yahoo:

DSC_0413.jpg

EP-IAC

DSC_0418.jpg

Sandeep, I'll post your SQ106 later on. 9V-SRI (Ramani). :drinks:

Sandeep, I'll post your SQ106 later on. 9V-SRI (Ramani). :drinks:

Wah Keith! Thanks for dedicating Sandeep's ride to me; I'm flabbergasted :p Nice shots, but why ISO800 on a sunny day? :blink: You're getting better already, just pair up with some editing and you're all set to go! Cheers! :yahoo:

Nice catch Keith!

The MH new livery is just too White to spot from far. Like spotting a full White aircraft.

Thanks! Ya, still prefer MH old livery on B738, looks much nicer.

Wah Keith! Thanks for dedicating Sandeep's ride to me; I'm flabbergasted :p Nice shots, but why ISO800 on a sunny day? :blink: You're getting better already, just pair up with some editing and you're all set to go! Cheers! :yahoo:

haha. Well, yeterday I was taking pics at IS0800, but this morning somehow I forgot to adjust it back. :( But how you know my pics are taken at ISO800? :pardon: Thanks, I just installed CS5 but still have no idea how to edit. Currently using Picasa only.

nice one kieth. was trying to find spotters, but i was on the other side of the plane so cant see any.

Thanks. Owh, so you're on MH 5432 ? How was the flight ?

DSC_0254.jpg

Somehow, I like seeing AAX's A330. :yahoo:

DSC_0195.jpg

Raymund Yeoh, have fun in HKG. :)

DSC_0288.jpg

SQ106.

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

:drinks:

DSC_0379.jpg

"Penang" going to London. MH 4.

DSC_0351.jpg

Spotted this. I guess 1 departed from SIN and another is heading for SIN.

DSC_0164.jpg

Edited by keith