MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KS Ong

KUL 32R in 2010

Good to see you back !!! Will meet you in June in SIN ? :huh:

Thanks Pieter. :drinks:

I am still looking at my schedule and still can't confirm my trip to SIN.

November Alpha Alpha departing KUL to PNH around 1815 today. Returning back on Wednesday May 12, scheduled to arrive around 1420.

Edited by MIR

Was up to KUL with 'Nguyen' last weekend. Meet up with Chaity & Keith ... and we went to the 'new' morning spot.

Early morning light was less than ideal.

DHL opb Transmile (9M-TGH) was cleared 6000ft to SZB.

9M-TGH_WMKK_150510.jpg

We had to settle for a belly shot of this new color Air Maritius (3B-NBL) when it did a A10 intersection departure to SIN.

3B-NBL_WMKK_150510.jpg

Light was getting much better in later part of morning and all heavies departure were sensational from this angle. :yahoo:

We had two Gulf Air A343 (A9C-LG & A9C-LC)

A9C-LG_WMKK_150510.jpg

Definitely Malaysian! MH4 (9M-MPK) to London with oil palm foreground.

9M-MPK_WMKK_150510.jpg

Korean Air Cargo (HL7485) looked extremely nice in good light.

HL7485_WMKK_150510.jpg

Beacon light on EK A345 (A6-ERA) looked mighty fine as well. :)

A6-ERA_WMKK_150510.jpg

Curry express (VT-AXV) did nice slow climb enabled us to get some decent shots of her.

VT-AXV_WMKK_150510.jpg

A flying classic like IR B741 is definitely a bonus even though we were hoping for 'Sangat Pendek' (very short).

EP-IAM_WMKK_150510.jpg

'One Malaysia' departing against a gloomy sky.

9M-NAA_WMKK_150510.jpg

Thanks Chaity & Keith for bringing us around. Not forgetting that bunch of jokers (you know who) that took us out for some iced cold beer & some sinful dinner. :drinks: See you guys in SIN city soon.

Thanks for viewing. Cheers. :)

Was up to KUL with 'Nguyen' last weekend. Meet up with Chaity & Keith ... and we went to the 'new' morning spot.

New morning spot? How much lens do we need from there?

New morning spot? How much lens do we need from there?

200mm is more than enough for heavies. Good to have 300mm for smaller birds like B737 & A320s.

Chaity & I was using 100-400, so no problem there. :pardon:

Radzi, this new spot got anaconda...

Didn't see any anaconda ... but lotsa 'landmines' while on our way in. =@ :D

kian hong, nice pic. when i just left ladang, Emirates A345 took off. :(

Tell me about it !

First I saw AK's Bo Rocks then followed by MH Cargo's Southern Air took off when I was walking back towards the car after being told "kamu kena ambil kebenaran dari pihak bla bla bla bla bla" (Translation for Pieter: You have to ask for permission from authority). It just so happen that day there was a rally event where the cars will pass by our usual ladang spot, a police car was following behind the last rally car. That is how they spotted us.

Sigh~ <_>

Tell me about it !

First I saw AK's Bo Rocks then followed by MH Cargo's Southern Air took off when I was walking back towards the car after being told "kamu kena ambil kebenaran dari pihak bla bla bla bla bla" (Translation for Pieter: You have to ask for permission from authority). It just so happen that day there was a rally event where the cars will pass by our usual ladang spot, a police car was following behind the last rally car. That is how they spotted us.

Sigh~ <_<

you mean those rally car pass by our ladang spot ? lol. when i was walking back i saw a few rally car coming, from far i though is bulis.haha. Then when i just left ladang, around the cow boy town there, i saw AK's junior jet club took off.

Really love the GF 340: great action shot and good light :good:

Tell me about it !

Sigh~ <_>

Hmmmm.... what if you mention that you're there to shoot rally? :pardon:

Add on to what Kian Hong had posted.

c0f1aa25.jpg

Southern Air operating for MAS Cargo

62368609.jpg

Junior Jet Club

ee9a785d.jpg

Bo Rocks!

Thanks Chaity, Keith, Wilson for accompany KH and me.

Also thanks those who meet up for the wonderful dinner.

Curry express (VT-AXV) did nice slow climb enabled us to get some decent shots of her.

VT-AXV_WMKK_150510.jpg

Great shots, kianhong!

Your shot of the AIX 738, VT-AXV might actually be her last photo clicked by anybody. As you might be aware, VT-AXV overshot the runway during landing and crashed into a valley at Mangalore, India on Saturday (May 22nd) :(

- Vivek

c0f1aa25.jpg

Southern Air operating for MAS Cargo

Finally a shot of Southern Air. Fantastic Capture! Is there any decal/sticker stating that it's operating for Mas Cargo?

Great shots Raymond and Kian Hong. Thx for sharing :drinks:

hi guys..i am new here...can i know where is the new spot for plane spotting?the one u guys was saying lake-side and ladang??can i know where is it?last time i used to go jalan pekeliling but now that it is closed i don know where to go...thanks guys

Chaity, from right to left : Ong, Raymond and ....?

The one on the right is KianHong! hehehe, Simmon time to go spotting!! Faces also cannot recognise already :p :P

Chaity, from right to left : Ong, Raymond and ....?

He he! Correct as mentioned by Walter. They are (R to L) KianHong, Raymond & Keith Ng :lol:

Simon, time to bring your cameras to KUL instead of just hanging around in Melaka. :p

Edited by Chaity

you can bring your ah moi models to ladang or lakeside. when there are no movements, we got other things to shoot. deal? :good:

you can bring your ah moi models to ladang or lakeside. when there are no movements, we got other things to shoot. deal? :good:

This sounds naughty. :p