MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Alan B.

Firefly web booking doesn't work on Firefox/Safari

Just tried to make a booking on FY's web booking using both Firefox and Safari on a MAC and I just could not choose the origin and destination! Has anyone had the same problem and since when? Have they just decided to restrict their customers to users of IE?

:angry:

I did not encounter problems using Google Chrome (same engine as Safari).

Many said it is not advisable to use Google Chrome if you are going to use your credit or debit card to buy something online. HSBC for instance, does not support bookings needing the password for Verified by VISA or Mastercard Secure Code to be done on any browser other than Internet Explorer.

Many said it is not advisable to use Google Chrome if you are going to use your credit or debit card to buy something online. HSBC for instance, does not support bookings needing the password for Verified by VISA or Mastercard Secure Code to be done on any browser other than Internet Explorer.

been using google chrome to do all my online transactions using CC with no problems whatsoever.

I tried today and it works fine. Could have been downtime for the server?

Just tried to make a booking on FY's web booking using both Firefox and Safari on a MAC and I just could not choose the origin and destination! Has anyone had the same problem and since when? Have they just decided to restrict their customers to users of IE?

:angry:

I usually buy the tickets manually at SZB due to my last minute bookings nature :rolleyes:

I usually buy the tickets manually at SZB due to my last minute bookings nature :rolleyes:

:good:

Anyway, just wanted to share that when I use Google Chrome to print my AK boarding pass it doesn't fit into a page, as compared to IE.

Hope I am not off topic here.