MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS New 15 A330-300X + 4 A330-200 Freighter

I wonder what kind of feedback MH is getting for their new business class. I am really disappointed because there was potential for so much more! MH could have set the standard for regional business class but, as has always been the case, they're trend followers rather than trend setters. Those square shelled seats already look dated. At least the current curved shell seats look more elegant.

I also think there was an opportunity to put in a small Y+ section but I suppose it's not a big deal.

.............. Those Boxy C class is so yesterday by today's standard...:)

So 'yesterday' is understatement ........ it should be 'LIGHT YEARS' behind other legacy carriers in this region ...... :rolleyes:

:hi:

By the way, what's the delivery schedule for the 33E for this year?

So 'yesterday' is understatement ........ it should be 'LIGHT YEARS' behind other legacy carriers in this region ...... :rolleyes:

Perhaps a gentle reminder ?

'yesterday' is a measure of time

'light years' is a measure of physical distance

:pardon: :)

Back to the new 33E, I thought I saw some sort of a pouch hanging from lower part of the J seats - what are those for ? To hold one's bottled water/drinks ?

Back to the new 33E, I thought I saw some sort of a pouch hanging from lower part of the J seats - what are those for ? To hold one's bottled water/drinks ?

Of course not. Just a modern interpretation of an artificial pitcher plant.

Of course not. Just a modern interpretation of an artificial pitcher plant.

Do they come complete with the (artificial) digestive juices inside too ? :p

MH has revealed they are planning to add the A330's on a 2nd Australian route, let the speculation begin! But I think it's fair to say that ADL or PER may get it, before MEL, SYD

I'll go for PER, since this route still gets the old A330s.

It will definitely be Perth! MEL, ADL and SYD are served by the B772, whereas BNE and PER were getting the old A333.

Posted before. Nothing to speculate about.

An update of the destinations that will see the new A333: http://airlineroute.net/2011/04/08/mh-333-update2/

Kuala Lumpur – Brisbane eff 20APR11

Kuala Lumpur – Shanghai Pu Dong MH388/389 Day 2 (17MAY11 – 28JUN11) MH386/387 eff 01AUG11

Kuala Lumpur – Osaka Kansai eff 14JUN11

Kuala Lumpur – Beijing eff 21JUL11

Kuala Lumpur – Perth MH127/128 eff 24JUL11 Day 4

Kuala Lumpur – Delhi MH190/191 eff 15SEP11

Kuala Lumpur – Denpasar MH715/714 eff 15SEP11

Anyway, a news from the MH Rumour Department:

There is an half-hour "joyride" arranged for the media and guests on the new A333 on Thursday. At the very least you can look out for some more pics of the interior by Thursday evening.

Any MW members joining the joyride?

14 April is Thursday.

I reckon a few of us here have becoming very close to @tengkuazmil in Twitter. Based on my investigation, @memeranglaut and @muhammadOthman could be on the flight. Both of them are MW members. The CEO gave 10 free seats to those who follow his Tweets. @jfkjohan is also getting a free seat although the 10 quotas have been met, so there is also a possibility of others with close relationship with the CEO to be invited as well without having to answer any questions or make a slogan in Facebook.

One A.Net friend of mine is invited as well.

Does anyone have the times for the flight on the 14th?

Flight number will be MH8333, departing KUL at 10.00AM. Flying around the airspace around KL (sorry don't have specific info for flight plan) and scheduled to arrive back in KUL at 11am. If anyone wants to go spot her departing, holler me. :drinks:

Wonderful to have such coverage here in MW! Feels like we are there ourselves! :)

Well done, Sri Ramani and thanks for sharing! :good:

so who where the lucky two ?

I'm surprised with the affiliation that we have , or for now , what seems to be a dead one . They did not propose an invitation to someone here .

I guess we will be overly critical