MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Khaled

MW on BH!!!

Problem is, do they read it?? I've never seen MAHB dudes reading newspaper hahaha. But it's rather a skeptical article if you see what kind of words they use to describe us!!! :finger: Nevertheless a stepping stone for us rare breeds hehehe :yahoo:

Problem is, do they read it?? I've never seen MAHB dudes reading newspaper hahaha. But it's rather a skeptical article if you see what kind of words they use to describe us!!! :finger: Nevertheless a stepping stone for us rare breeds hehehe :yahoo:

"Don't talk non-sense to me"...... the word from the uncle. I don't think they will understand. <_>

Congrats guys. Glamour some more...

However, the connotation used by the writer was rather negative/sceptical of spotters...

I agree, but I think any publicity will help - especially if people are made aware of this site. :clapping:

Yup Sam, dunno what they were thinking when they typed out "30" :rofl:

congrats!!! :clapping:

agree with u guys...i don't think only 30 of us active...everyday new hot topic and comment made by forum mmbers..

maybe next time they should also mention bout 'gurl' involve in this hobbies..hahahaha... :lol:

congrats!!! :clapping:

agree with u guys...i don't think only 30 of us active...everyday new hot topic and comment made by forum mmbers..

maybe next time they should also mention bout 'gurl' involve in this hobbies..hahahaha... :lol:

Hmmm.. dont get it wrong...

keahlian Malaysianwings kini mencecah 1,500 orang sejak ditubuhkan kira-kira empat tahun lalu tetapi hanya 30 orang yang benar-benar aktif sebagai penjejak

[in bold: only 30 members are active as spotters]

30 here is the number of 'active spotters'... not the number of active members in the forum...

Hope this helps..

No Yusoff, the number of active spotter goes way above 30 easily.. just count KUL spotters alone.. they are more than 30 I am sure :p

No Yusoff, the number of active spotter goes way above 30 easily.. just count KUL spotters alone.. they are more than 30 I am sure :p

KCH alone got, Nizam, Rayner, Ignatius, LeeTZ, and Wilber. BKI got Waiping, and me. :( but 7 already. :) how about overseas?

Malaysian spotters have had to master art of hiding from beredar brigade

So good at it already nowadays we tend to blend in with the surrounding coconut trees etc - ie camouflaged

So, if the BH reporters can spot 30, very good rate of detection already :D

I've tried to put up a list of KUL-based "ACTIVE MWings spotters"... can't get beyond 20... :pardon:

I for one no longer active for I seldom contribute to Observation Hills now (apart from LIMA)

due to reasons well know to us about the hazard of spotting in KUL area.

Just check the Obs Hill sub-forum... how many of us still "active" spotting AND contributing... :pardon:

btw... when I posted this MWing for BH.... only 3 Mwingers turned up... SO I guess she multiplied that with 10 for active spotters... :pardon:

I've tried to put up a list of KUL-based "ACTIVE MWings spotters"... can't get beyond 20... :pardon:

I for one no longer active for I seldom contribute to Observation Hills now (apart from LIMA)

due to reasons well know to us about the hazard of spotting in KUL area.

Just check the Obs Hill sub-forum... how many of us still "active" spotting AND contributing... :pardon:

btw... when I posted this MWing for BH.... only 3 Mwingers turned up... SO I guess she multiplied that with 10 for active spotters... :pardon:

I'd say, that's a more reasonable figure. only a handful would come together for spotting on a regular basis especially in KUL or SZB. even with the BULIS around, those same handful of spotters would still come together regularly. B)