MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
zktai

URGENT HELP!

I have booked a Flight JHB-KUL AK5271 on 17 FEB 2010, wants to connect with flight KUL-PEN AK 5364. on 25 Jun 2009

AK5271 depart on 0905, arrive on 0950

AK5364 depart on 1450, arrive on 1540

after that,

AirAsia retimed to

AK5271 depart on 1400, arrive on 1450

AK5364 depart on 1525, arrive on 1615

the transit period from 4 hours turns to 35 mins.....

how come...

anyone can help me???

how to solve this???

If I web check-in the flight AK5364 one day before, is it safe???

HELP PLS!!!!URGENT!

try go to their sales counter at Airport, and ask their staff, see whether can change ur JHB-KUL to earlier flight or not.

If AK retimed the flight, you can ask them to put you on an earlier flight - just check their schedules and get the flight that is better suited for your connection. It should be FOC to change your JHB-KUL flight to an earlier one. If that is not possible, you could try to ask for the KUL-PEN flight to be switched to something you can connect to. This should be possible, especially if both flights have the same booking reference.

I have booked a Flight JHB-KUL AK5271 on 17 FEB 2010, wants to connect with flight KUL-PEN AK 5364. on 25 Jun 2009

Forget it, for sure you will miss your flight to PEN by roughly eight and a half months, give or take a week :p

I have booked a Flight (JHB-KUL AK5271 on 17 FEB 2010, wants to connect with flight KUL-PEN AK 5364.) on 25 Jun 2009

Forget it, for sure you will miss your flight to PEN by roughly eight and a half months, give or take a week :p

:pardon: hehe

SHARP, BC!

i mean i booked these flight on 25 JUN 2009

so what is the best solution~???

If AK retimed the flight, you can ask them to put you on an earlier flight - just check their schedules and get the flight that is better suited for your connection. It should be FOC to change your JHB-KUL flight to an earlier one. If that is not possible, you could try to ask for the KUL-PEN flight to be switched to something you can connect to. This should be possible, especially if both flights have the same booking reference.

WHAT YOU MEAN ON SAME BOOKING REFERENCE????

call the call center and relate your case. high chances that they will change your PEN flight for FOC.

reason for this retime last month is due to the closure of the JHB hub. now the a/c will operate KUL-JHB-KCH-JHB-KUL.

Yea, ask them to change your flight to what suit you best.. 35 min transit is too short.

You are lucky they informed you early.. Still got until Feb.. Last time, in my case, they informed me only few days before flying, so ended up spending more money than I should with hotel and connecting flights..

call the call center and relate your case. high chances that they will change your PEN flight for FOC.

reason for this retime last month is due to the closure of the JHB hub. now the a/c will operate KUL-JHB-KCH-JHB-KUL.

JHB airport closure??

wat time???

i didn't heard that before..

urge.....

because of chinese new year, i scare this ticket sold out....

for my information, on AK website wrote this:

AirAsia is strictly a point-to-point carrier and shall not be responsible to you for any connecting flights or any loss incurred.

lolx because of that time they have RM9 sale enroute JHB-KUL, or I will book the more expensive one,JHB-PEN, its more easier.

Edited by zktai

for my information, on AK website wrote this:

AirAsia is strictly a point-to-point carrier and shall not be responsible to you for any connecting flights or any loss incurred.

It's ok one lah, those AK people are quite understanding (at least in my experience with them thus far) if you explain your predicament to them properly

~JHB airport closure??

~for my information, on AK website wrote this:

~not the airport close, is the AK JHB hub.

~they mean if any flight delay caused u missed ur connecting flight, they won't be responsible on this.

don hesitate, just call their center or go to their sales counter, change ur flight.

ok...will try tomorrow...

hope it solves!

thanks for you all helping me...

otherwise....

i will be panic~

my mum also....

THANKS.that's why i like MasWIngs

ok...will try tomorrow...

hope it solves!

thanks for you all helping me...

otherwise....

i will be panic~

my mum also....

THANKS.that's why i like MasWIngs

side note, to reduce your headache, better call who involved go to their sales counter together to change flights with all yours IC. sometime they very ma-cam one. hehe...

~not the airport close, is the AK JHB hub.

~they mean if any flight delay caused u missed ur connecting flight, they won't be responsible on this.

don hesitate, just call their center or go to their sales counter, change ur flight.

Johor Hub close?

but does not have any official news also..

than how about their aircraft..the aircraft will move back to kl or the other hub?

as the information i get one of the aircraft was moved to penang hub

Sign in to follow this