MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Junichi Suzuki

Spotting information from Japan

Suzuki-san; Glad to hear that you're alright!

I salute your determination,despite the current situation in Japan. :clapping: :drinks:

The movement of Narita Int'l airport on 19th,March,2011

su-il96-ra-96010-1.jpg

Aeroflot

Ilyushin IL-96-300 (RA-96010)

sum-il62m-ra-86570-1.jpg

MChS Rossii

Ilyushin IL-62M (RA-86570)

sum-il76td-ra76363.jpg

MChS Rossii

Ilyushin IL-76TD (RA-76363)

sum-il76td-ra76845-1.jpg

MChS Rossii

Ilyushin IL-76TD (RA-76845)

19th March,the day was a very unusual day that came 4 x Russian aircraft.

ba-b777-236er-g-ymms.jpg

British Airways

Boeing 777-236(ER) (G-YMMS)

ai-b747-437-vt-esn-1.jpg

Air India

Boeing 747-437 (VT-ESN)

8b-b767-383er-hs-bid-1.jpg

Business Air

Boeing 767-383(ER) (HS-BID)

ro-a310-325et-yr-lca.jpg

Tarom

Airbus A310-325(ET) (YR-LCA)

I think this aircraft had used for evacuation from Japan...maybe...

ac-a330-343-c-ghlm.jpg

Air Canada

Airbus A330-343(X) Star Alliance c/s (C-GHLM)

ay-a330-302e-oh-lto.jpg

Finnair

Airbus A330-302(E) New c/s (OH-LTO)

Thank you.

Suzuki san,

Thank you for sharing your usual excellent photos. I am sure that all MWings members are very happy to hear that you are OK.

I am confident that Japan will recover from this disaster and be even stronger than before.

All the best to you and the people of Japan. :clapping:

Thanks a lot for sharing, Suzuki-san; glad to see you're OK !!!

No doubt the MChS Rossii aircraft arrived to deliver aid... :good:

What can I say of the Finnair livery: is there any ? :rofl:

Thank you for your warmest message :lol:

I'm really glad to hear that!

Pieter C san>

Yeah, I agree new livery of Finnair is too simple.

S V Choong san>

After the earthquake,a lot of foreign countries had sent chartered aircraft to Japan or changed scheduled aircraft type for evacuation of own countries visitors to Japan.

But now,evacuation flight from Japan has settled down.

On the other hand, a lot of cargo airplanes have come to Japan to carry support goods.

I heard AN-225 had visited NRT last Friday and AN-124 had visited NRT again yesterday!

On 27th March, I could catch it.

ly-b747-412f-4x-elf.jpg

EL AL Cargo

Boeing 747-412F(SCD) (4X-ELF)

This aircraft had carried support goods from Tel Aviv directly.

Thank you for your warmest message :lol:

I'm really glad to hear that!

Pieter C san>

Yeah, I agree new livery of Finnair is too simple.

S V Choong san>

After the earthquake,a lot of foreign countries had sent chartered aircraft to Japan or changed scheduled aircraft type for evacuation of own countries visitors to Japan.

But now,evacuation flight from Japan has settled down.

On the other hand, a lot of cargo airplanes have come to Japan to carry support goods.

I heard AN-225 had visited NRT last Friday and AN-124 had visited NRT again yesterday!

On 27th March, I could catch it.

ly-b747-412f-4x-elf.jpg

EL AL Cargo

Boeing 747-412F(SCD) (4X-ELF)

This aircraft had carried support goods from Tel Aviv directly.

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!!!!!

Edited by Yoong

Many countries remembered how Japan had provided economic aid to them over the last decades. And in time of disasters, Japan was always one of the first to respond with expertise, relief goods and other form of aid.

It is only fitting that this is now reciprocated and it is heart-warming that many nations have responded. Donations continue to be received by many organisations and here in Singapore, the Red Cross and the people continue to channel donations to the Japanese Red Cross and other organisations. Through the use of technology, donations these days are a lot faster and easier.

The world is touched by the images of devastation and ongoing nuclear leaks ... but the world has also seen the dignity and grace of the Japanese people as they coped with their loss and sufferings. We had several documentaries on television in recent weeks and they were very touching. I was moved by how people bought only what they needed immediately and not more - just so that there is something for everyone. I was touched by how all manners of foreign workers in Japan came forth to help - Pakistanis and Iranians serving their ethnic cuisine to help the Japanese people fill their stomach and battle the cold. I was truly happy to see that there were special groups to look after orphaned children, pets that have survived and are separated from their owners. There is so much we could all learn from the Japanese.

Travel to Japan has been hit severely - just when the Yokoso Japan! promotion over the last few years have produced excellent growth in international visitor arrivals and a new Endless Discovery campaign has just been launched in 2010. I hope that everyone who has the means will soon - when it is deemed safe or convenient - make it a point to give priority to visiting Japan as tourists to help its tourism industry recover. For many of us, spotting there has always been most wonderful and the money you spend there now is more welcomed than ever.

I personally hope to be able to visit Japan later this year for spotting, and to see a couple of friends who thankfully are safe.

Suzuki-san : Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures and we are happy that our Japanese Mwings members are safe too. We hope that the power outage and other measures taken after the disaster will slowly return to normal soon. I am certainly OK with the dimming of all the unnecessary advertising signs and other lighting ... Japan should conserve energy. In the meantime, I hope that "hanami" this year takes on new meanings and I hope that the sakura-blooms bring cheer to the Japanese people.

Don't stop visiting Japan and perhaps make an effort to purchase Japanese goods and appliances - every bit helps. Every single Southeast Asian nation has benefitted greatly from Japan's aids and it is now our turn to do what we can to show our appreciation.

KC Sim

Don't stop visiting Japan and perhaps make an effort to purchase Japanese goods and appliances - every bit helps. Every single Southeast Asian nation has benefitted greatly from Japan's aids and it is now our turn to do what we can to show our appreciation.

I am attending the 2011 F1 Japanese Grand Prix in October. No plans to cancel my trip as yet. Will be in Tokyo and Nagoya. I believe that by then, the super efficient Japanese would have overcome most of the problems.

We continue to pray for Japan, especially those nuclear powerplant personnel who sacrificed themselves for the good of the nation.

Three cheers to Francis!!! Like you, I am certain that the Japanese organisers will do everything they can to mitigate all effects of the disasters on the F1 Grand Prix event. Having been involved in tourism most of my life, I am happy to hear that your have resolutely stuck to your plans!

Arigato-gozaimasu!

KC Sim

Made a short visit to Itami Sky Park and was pleased with the excellent location and amenities available. Some photos to share with everyone :rolleyes:

1-10.jpg

3-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

4-3.jpg

Yoong san,KC Sim san,flee san>

I really appreciate to your warmest heart!!!

The nuclear station in Fukushima is continuing under serious condition, and the Japanese politician said they can't show when this situation improves...

The water polluted by radioactivity have flowed from the nuclear station to the Pacific ocean :(

On the other hand, there are many people who lost the house, family and friends...they don't have enough foods,water,blankets and so on.

All of Japanese people are helping each other, but it's not enough.

Even if it's such a terrible situation, I'm sure your warmest heart from the overseas countries reach to all of them :D

Thank you for encouraging message to Japan!

I wish to see you in Japan near future :)

P.S.

I will visit KUL at the end of this month :p

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of MWings members at that time :drinks:

Ian san>

Nice shots from Sky Park!!!

Very nice photos from Japan! Japan has great spotting locations and I have always wanted to visit Japan to spot. I will definitely come by one day, as soon as the wallet permits :)

Suzuki san , best wishes from England . I am still hoping to visit Tokyo 27 May - 3 June . I was just wondering if I can bring anything over for you or your family . Is it ok to come , as you said about shortages of food etc. will I be more of a hinderance than a tourist income ?. Are the observation decks still open as usual , as this is obviously not a priority at this time . Anything more we can do to help ? Take care and hope to see you and other spotters soon. All the best. Tone

Oh my God! just heard another 'quake in northern Japan with Tsunami warning . Hey Guys take care be careful .All the best .

Very nice photos from Japan! Japan has great spotting locations and I have always wanted to visit Japan to spot. I will definitely come by one day, as soon as the wallet permits :)

Daniel san>

Thank you for comment :)

Please come to Japan and enjoy spotting with us near future :good:

We are welcoming your visit to Japan every time :lol:

Suzuki san , best wishes from England . I am still hoping to visit Tokyo 27 May - 3 June . I was just wondering if I can bring anything over for you or your family . Is it ok to come , as you said about shortages of food etc. will I be more of a hinderance than a tourist income ?. Are the observation decks still open as usual , as this is obviously not a priority at this time . Anything more we can do to help ? Take care and hope to see you and other spotters soon. All the best. Tone

Tone san>

Thank you for your kindness :)

I'm OK and Tokyo is also safe.

Please don't worry about all of Japanese airports :D

We can enjoy spotting at the observation deck as usual, and I'm sure you can do it!

ca-b747-412bcf-b-2455.jpg

Air China Cargo

Boeing 747-412(BCF) (B-2455)

arn-b767-259er-zs-sof.jpg

Aeronexus

Boeing 767-259(ER) (ZS-SOF)

I took these photos on 27th March at the observation deck of Terminal 1 in Narita airport :)

I live in Aichi, but I will join you if you come to Japan next month :lol:

Please let me know when your plan was set :)

Suzuki san , great photos as usual . I am very excited about comming to Tokyo again , last time was in 1999 ! I will let you know for definate before the end of April . It will be good to meet you . Stay safe and happy spotting . see you soon .

Last Saturday, I went to KIX to catch this rare bird :)

I think this is the first time visit to Japan for her,IL-96 cargo!

yq-il96-400t-ra-96103.jpg

Parked at the apron

yq-il96-400t-ra-96103-1.jpg

Take off with smoke, then heading to ICN.

yq-il96-400t-ra-96103-2.jpg

Thank you.

Never knew the IL-96 was such a smoker ! :blink:

Great shots, Suzuki-san: thanks a lot for sharing... :drinks:

Suzuki San: Very nice shots of the IL-96 cargo's climb. This aircraft looks powerful at this shooting angle :clapping:

All the best to you and your family during this hard time in Japan.

1st time see IL96 :blink: . Fuselage like B777 but with 4 engines.

Nice photos from KIX.

Thanks for sharing.