MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
BC Tam

BKI T2

This appeared in our local daily (DE) this morning

Looks like we're going to have quite a fanciful looking cargo depot here :)

de20091126.jpg

More shocking is what the chap had to say about T1's problem

So, make KKIA your premier source of Vitamin D :)

He doesn't seem to have sufficient grasp of what "green technology" entails though - completely discounted how extra hard the airconditioning system has to labour just to keep people inside the glasshouse (greenhouse effect) from baking alive :D

I thought cancer cases are on the rise in Malaysia? Anyway, no doubt about the sunlight. Yesterday was at T2 around noon and my favorite spot there can no longer cover me from the extreme sunlight. 2012 is near is it?

Yesterday there was a report in the local newspaper that the heat is actually giving problem so I think it is wise to listen to the customers. Pay airport tax but hot like hell inside.

I think Bangkok also suffers from the problem and they deploy parasols inside to shield people from the sun! :D

Come to get your free unlimited dose of vitamin D @ BKI T1 :rofl:

:yahoo: Saturday morning i can go collect some free Vitamin D, but my flight depart at 6.45am, is the Vitamin D available to be served by that time? can i tapau some from KKIA (BKI/WBKK) T1 and bring back to Ipoh? :rofl:

:yahoo: Saturday morning i can go collect some free Vitamin D, but my flight depart at 6.45am, is the Vitamin D available to be served by that time? can i tapau some from KKIA (BKI/WBKK) T1 and bring back to Ipoh? :rofl:

Early morning sunlight is the most powerful it can "melt" vampires. :good: :p

:yahoo: Saturday morning i can go collect some free Vitamin D, but my flight depart at 6.45am, is the Vitamin D available to be served by that time?

That should be the best time of day to collect your free dose of Vit D, day not hot yet but the sun's UV rays already in abundance :p

Reason why the 'confinement ladies' like to bring their babies out during that time, especially the jaundiced ones

Unfortunately, Vit D not delivered to departure gates at BKI T1 during early morning, only when sun is on its setting journey to west past midday :)

Someone should inform this Datuk it's the UV spectrum of the sun's rays that generates Vit D in the body

The heat part is just an uncomfortable accompaniement :)

That should be the best time of day to collect your free dose of Vit D, day not hot yet but the sun's UV rays already in abundance :p

Reason why the 'confinement ladies' like to bring their babies out during that time, especially the jaundiced ones

Unfortunately, Vit D not delivered to departure gates at BKI T1 during early morning, only when sun is on its setting journey to west past midday :)

how? since T1 departure hall is the only kiosk available for the Vit D.. next time shall look for afternoon flights.

I wonder what will this Yang Berjenaka (YB) Datuk A.R.B think when he reads this post? :rofl:

The biggest heat load for building in tropical climate is from sunlight. Glass wall admit and keep most sun light and energy (i.e. heat). In energy management, glass wall especially on the west side is not suitable for building in this region.

:drinks:

Sign in to follow this