MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
charles

pilots

Lady pilots or male pilots... who cares... as long as the individual can fly planes, that's all that matters. In this day and age, I guess we shouldn't classify them base on gender...Just call them pilot.

It's not like we are still in the 1960s or 70s.. It's time to move on..

Lady pilots or male pilots... who cares... as long as the individual can fly planes, that's all that matters. In this day and age, I guess we shouldn't classify them base on gender...Just call them pilot.

It's not like we are still in the 1960s or 70s.. It's time to move on..

Hells bells ; mine was just a query ; nothing sexually discrimating. I am not implying anything!!

The question/queries aren't sexually discriminating, I myself would like to know how many female pilots are in MH,Firefly and Maswing. :good:

True enough, if you are good enough with the job you should be given equal opportunity.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines YES

KLM cityhopper YES

Transavia YES

My recent Air Berlin FMO-MUC flight (737-700) both captain and first-officer were female...

In fact it was an all-female crew... :yahoo:

quite normal in Europe. Had a female captain on my Jumbolino last Monday.

Most interesting one I have met - a girl from Botswana flying for Air Botswana, fying a Dash-8 (I think) on my flight from Kasane to Jo'Berg a few years ago. She was only about 20 years old, and told me that she spent 4 months in Thailand flying for Bangkok airways or something like that as part of her training.

I still remember our taiko Azahan photographed an "awek" pilot of Airasia rotating in fornt WX station. and i still keep that picture..hehehe...

I agree with Cheng Long...who ever at front office, if he/she can do their jobs, its ok for me...not like overshot destination airport 150 miles..

I still remember our taiko Azahan photographed an "awek" pilot of Airasia rotating in fornt WX station. and i still keep that picture..hehehe...

I agree with Cheng Long...who ever at front office, if he/she can do their jobs, its ok for me...not like overshot destination airport 150 miles..

Oh yah laaa Idham. I need to dig thru my files. May be i shud sell to her. Hehe......

hey guys..

currently only Air Asia as the airlines company in Malaysia employed female pilot.

=)

Emm not only on AK,,FY also have female pilot. As last year FY has 3 female pilots as young 21 years old and by now and soon when FY fleet up to 10 ATRs,,so more ladies will be ATR driver I guess...

Emm last 2 or 3 weeks ago in Awan Dania series,,during pre-flight briefing, I saw FY female pilot with 4 strip-rank??

hi..

is it my license CPL/IR is valid if i want to work with Malaysia Airlines. i've done my training in philippines. what is the next step if i want to be apart of Malaysia Airlines.

Firefly does hired female pilots. MAS at the moment not hiring female yet. Hope they would open up soon, to give equal chances to each and every aspiring pilot.

Firefly does hired female pilots. MAS at the moment not hiring female yet. Hope they would open up soon, to give equal chances to each and every aspiring pilot.

Saw a female firefly pilot in Pen today....she has 1 strip guess still a junior flight officer