MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
M Razmyn

from the office

hi guys...been a while again...too busy enjoying raya..hehehe...

anyway...here's 1 shot i took during my first landing after the month long leave....& the landing??

boy...it wasnt my fault but the runway came up...hehehe ;)

anyway...still need more try & error to do...not very happy with what i got here but at least i've got some good ideas on how to improve larr...

wish me luck!! :D

_DSC7820a.jpg

enjoy!!

btw..i'm in YBBN now...any tips on spotting here??

Edited by M Razmyn

Nice pic there ! :yahoo:

btw..i'm in YBBN now...any tips on spotting here??

There's one parking area near the perimeter fence of GA apron where one can get some approach and touch down shot on rwy 19. Only good in the afternoon. Heat haze can be a problem.

Jump seat view! Neat... Very neat... :clapping:

There's one parking area near the perimeter fence of GA apron where one can get some approach and touch down shot on rwy 19. Only good in the afternoon. Heat haze can be a problem.

Street name is Acacia Street if you need to look up the map or GPS. Head towards the GA apron, and then turn right at the very end of the stretch. Have fun! :)

"This is your captain speaking from the office..." :p

Remember in YBBN acacia st is only open 6am-2pm. If you like I can take you on sundays as that's my free day just PM me. Sunday Morning is the best time that's when all the best traffic comes except etihad. Here's a link to a guide in YBBN spotting and OOL spotting.

YBBN

http://jetspotter.com/briz%20view.htm

OOL

http://jetspotter.com/ool%20view.htm

Happy Spotting :rolleyes:

razmyn,

who flew the plane?

ManSenoi or Faridz?

Enjoy Dubai airshow bro...

I heard you have an F2 lens...wohoo..

razmyn,

who flew the plane?

ManSenoi or Faridz?

Enjoy Dubai airshow bro...

I heard you have an F2 lens...wohoo..

i did ..hehehe :D

had the cam on my gorillapod & stuck it behind the jumpseat headrest...

set the cam to interval timer to start shooting for every 30 secs 5 mins before landing...

& left it there till we completed the shutdown checklist...

still trying to find a good balance with this kinda shot...maybe next time i'll let the floodlight to be on...

Dubai Airshow was a blast...faridz was there too...went the 2nd day but too bad...the Raptor was not flying on that day...only on the 1st day :(

hehehe...the F2.0 rawkssss!!! ;)

Edited by M Razmyn

Dubai Airshow was a blast...faridz was there too...went the 2nd day but too bad...the Raptor was not flying on that day...only on the 1st day :(

hehehe...the F2.0 rawkssss!!! ;)

there were 3 of u right? i believe i saw u bro when the flying display started.. B)

Yeah...DXB Airshow was great..thinking of going again on the 3rd day,but unfortunately had a mild flu+tonsilitis..so cancelled lah.There were 3 of us,me,Razmyn and Nishant frm Etihad Operations.Had so much fun shooting the flying display of the F-15E,F-16E,Typhoon,Rafale,PC-21,C-27Spartan,HAP Tiger and the A380.The theme of the flying display for jets was 'Burn baby,burn!!'...everyone wants to show off their afterburners!!

...and yeah,we missed the F-22 Raptor,only came in for a suprise visit on the opening day!!..but we enjoyed the Frecce Tricollori and Patrouille de France as well..

Maybe better luck next 2 years..

Yeah...DXB Airshow was great..thinking of going again on the 3rd day,but unfortunately had a mild flu+tonsilitis..so cancelled lah.There were 3 of us,me,Razmyn and Nishant frm Etihad Operations.Had so much fun shooting the flying display of the F-15E,F-16E,Typhoon,Rafale,PC-21,C-27Spartan,HAP Tiger and the A380.The theme of the flying display for jets was 'Burn baby,burn!!'...everyone wants to show off their afterburners!!

...and yeah,we missed the F-22 Raptor,only came in for a suprise visit on the opening day!!..but we enjoyed the Frecce Tricollori and Patrouille de France as well..

Maybe better luck next 2 years..

Yea like TK mention...pix from Dubai AirShow 2009 ples...lots of fighter jet there and jumbo,,compare what had seen in early last month...hehe...

Wish u have sweet time to upload the pic soon...hehe...