MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

Guide on Regional Flights by Non Regional Airlines

They could be still doing MCT-KUL-SIN.

Clear now - they updated GDS last night. As mentioned earlier it's a MCT-KUL-SIN-KUL-MCT route.

The KUL-SIN leg now moves to night, and SIN-KUL early in the morning - very interesting :)

Royal Jordanian Adds Boeing 787 East Asia Operation in late-June 2015

by JL

facebook.png0twitter.png7linkedin.png0google.png0reddit.png0email.png

Update at 0035GMT 18JUN15

Royal Jordanian from 14JUN15 has resumed Boeing 787 service to East Asia, which sees the Dreamliner operates 4 weekly Amman – Bangkok – Hong Kong and 3 weekly Amman – Bangkok – Kuala Lumpurroute, until 01JUL15.

Amman – Bangkok – Hong Kong

RJ182 AMM0250 – 1515BKK1615 – 2005HKG 787 x135

RJ183 HKG2135 – 2325BKK0030+1 – 0515+1AMM 787 x135

Amman – Bangkok – Kuala Lumpur

RJ180 AMM0250 – 1515BKK1615 – 1925KUL 787 135

RJ181 KUL2210 – 2325BKK0030+1 – 0515+1AMM 787 135

Airbus A330-200 will operate both routes again from 02JUL15 (AMM departure)

http://airlineroute.net/2015/06/18/rj-bkk-jun15/

Yupp...

Was on their 787-8 during my recent trip to BKK

12.06.2015 KUL-BKK JY-BAB Princess Iman bint Abdullah

15.06.2015 BKK-KUL JY-BAC Princess Salma bint Abdullah

Edited by affendi osman

Yupp...

Was on their 787-8 during my recent trip to BKK

12.06.2015 KUL-BKK JY-BAB Princess Iman bint Abdullah

15.06.2015 BKK-KUL JY-BAC Princess Salma bint Abdullah

Wah looks like you're mixing with a lot of kerabat diraja... :p

Don't think they had stopped using the B788 before on BKK - KUL, except for a short period of time when the ultra-rare A342 was deployed.

Don't think they had stopped using the B788 before on BKK - KUL, except for a short period of time when the ultra-rare A342 was deployed.

It was their 332 until recently

First experience on WY already I'm shaking my head. Check in at T3. Some champion decided to park the plane in T1 gate C20 making it so inconvenient. I wonder if they realize the gate is in a different post code altogether or not .... I'll bet there will be many no shows cause they'll get lost or give up along the way. Maybe that was the plan ! 😁

First experience on WY already I'm shaking my head. Check in at T3. Some champion decided to park the plane in T1 gate C20 making it so inconvenient. I wonder if they realize the gate is in a different post code altogether or not .... I'll bet there will be many no shows cause they'll get lost or give up along the way. Maybe that was the plan ! 😁

Mesti best exercise rite?

So anyway....

I get to gate C20 this morning. All well and good. It's deserted. Load is 20+, only 6 going to KUL, rest to MCT. Dunno how many joining from KUL.

They call for boarding... STRICTLY by row number. So the handful of people sitting at the gate looking at each other in bemusement... :p

Who knows, maybe they were afraid of a stampede.......

Flight itself was good - despite it being ramadan, they offered everyone orange juice, water and a cookie. Up to you to take or not.

Then we land in KUL... at stand Charlie Seven. No bridge. Have to get bussed. So we wait about 10 minutes for the stairs and bus to come. Get in the bus and the driver doesn't know WHERE to take us.

Finally he takes us to the escalator (those people who remember the Porsche Panamera time will remember this door). But it's locked. Cue another 20 minutes waiting for someone to bring the key.

All told, on a quiet day like this, it took me 45 minutes from time on stand to clearing CIQ as a malaysian...........

So.. i don't know if this is a rarity or actually quite common, but if you're thinking of riding WY - buyer beware, there are a few traps. Otherwise, it's not a bad way to fly home.

Trying WY821 for my trip back to SIN. Makes a change to try a different carrier and the 1 way fare wasn't too bad.

Trying WY821 for my trip back to SIN. Makes a change to try a different carrier and the 1 way fare wasn't too bad.

821 was the old pattern i think. 823 is the new number, with departure KUL-SIN at night.

Either way, it's not a bad option to try - if only just to break up the monotony.

I read RJ had no 5th freedom right on KUL-CGK?

I think they'll get it sooner or later. If I remember correctly, LH didn't immediately get 5th freedom rights either.

Wonder if LH has withdrawn their KUL-CGK service as I couldn't book them anymore.

What about KLM?

I believe LH ended the KUL-CGK tag-on in October.

KL is still hanging on to CGK with one daily flight.