MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Kenneth Chong WT

FY's Ad from SIN-SZB

Here a re some ads taken from skyscrapercity...courtesy of lastresorter...

I would like to hear what you have to say about these ads...

Firefly%20backyard.gif

fireflyz.jpg

I am interested in what you all have to say about the ads...

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

That is a nice ad... I quite like the pic, but there seem to be some conflicting information there :

The headline says : All seats in July AT S$31 nett

But the small print says : Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights...

What is that suppose to mean!?

Flights to Malacca, Alor Setar and Kuala Terengganu are not starting until Sep / Oct but they are featured in this promotion for travelling in July. Hmm...

Edited by H C Chai

That is a nice ad... I quite like the pic, but there seem to be some conflicting information there :

The headline says : All seats in July AT S$31 nett

But the small print says : Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights...

What is that suppose to mean!?

Flights to Malacca, Alor Setar and Kuala Terengganu are not starting until Sep / Oct but they are featured in this promotion for travelling in July. Hmm...

Sorry, the second ad didn't load up when I posted the reply above. I like the first ad but the second one - oh dear!

Definitely not allowed on Malaysian soil..no no!

Can la.. You see pretty similar ads all the time especially in shopping complexes (for other products of course).

Can la.. You see pretty similar ads all the time especially in shopping complexes (for other products of course).

There are?? Goodness me....means I've not been out much :p

Print ads are subject to stricter control. So it may not be allowed.

There are?? Goodness me....means I've not been out much :p

Yes, time has changed, pal.. or maybe I've a keen eye..haha.

But actually I don't see anything taboo about those ads..the ladies were not scantily clad or whatever. In fact, they have more clothes than the raiderettes. I also thought the second ad has a bit of classy touch.

There are a few SBST buses with full body Firefly advertisements as well. I am still trying to hunt them down for a photo :D

Well not everyone is openminded and Firefly, of all companies, might not want to be hauled up by the religious authorities. I agree, the ads are quite classy and it is up to the reader to make what he/she wants out of them! ;)

There are a few SBST buses with full body Firefly advertisements as well. I am still trying to hunt them down for a photo :D

Good luck..

Backyard? That word sounds off...

For Singaporeans, Malaysia is their backyard...

Sign in to follow this