MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Air Canada's 2010 Winter Olympics Special Livery

Cool! Seems like the skier is trying to avoid being sucked into the mega-hairdryer! :D

AC is on the verge of bankcrupcy.

I think Air India is even closer to that! Its a torrid time for the aviation industry and I am surprised that the cargo carriers are still able to struggle along. However, their costs are lower than airlines.

Air canada, air india (bailed out by goverment),British airways,jet airways,kingfisher all are on the verge of bankcrupcy.They are followed very closly by malaysia Air ( claims its pockets are full but mere talk no new products to show) are closely following the same route,

Bad year for avaition. So many companies cant be doing wrong in their bussiness. So it boils down to bad economic reccesion.

Some news about the C-FIVS

Plane Spotters Ruin Olympic Surprise

By Barbara Cockburn on June 30, 2009 7:13 PM

Canada's The Globe and the Mail reports Air Canada planned to unveil in Vancouver next week its last 777, which sports a special Vancouver 2010 Olympic decal.

But plane spotters at Paine Field where Boeing manufactures the jet captured the aircraft with the special decal and posted it on the internet. You can view the nifty aircraft here and here .

"Our jaws kind of dropped," an Air Canada spokeswoman told the paper. "It was the first time most of us had seen it ourselves."

Air Canada may have been surprised, but they certainly understood images could leak out. "An airplane's a pretty big item."

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/flight-international/2009/06/plane-spotters-ruin-olympic-su.html

kpae5262.png

:lol: :pardon:

I think Air India is even closer to that! Its a torrid time for the aviation industry and I am surprised that the cargo carriers are still able to struggle along. However, their costs are lower than airlines.

Cargo B from Belgium bite the dust today; the complete capital of 26 Million Euros has dried up :(

Cargo B from Belgium bite the dust today; the complete capital of 26 Million Euros has dried up :(

Its sad that people who do "normal" business suffer while ones the who shuffle papers, i.e. speculators, become too greedy and turn the economy upside down. Note that the oil speculators are back, impatiently trying to push the price of oil up again but the economies are still to weak to absorb price increases...

Sign in to follow this