KUL27Jun09_9M-MMS_001_05458_edited-.jpg

KC Sim and his friend from Singapore...

KUL27Jun09_9V-SLV_001_05596_edited-.jpg

Uncle Pieter and rest of Qatari fan...

A330-302 (907)

KUL27Jul09_A7-AEN_001_05634_edited-.jpg

KUL27Jun09_A7-AEN_002_05640_edit-1.jpg

Have some more soon..hehe..

Before I forgot, thanks to all for a great time. Nice to meet all of you. Thanks to Chee Yong, Li Ren and Louis who picked me up from LCCT during the first day of spotting. Thanks to the rest for the company.

Thanks to Yong who picked me up for a second day spotting at WX station.

THANK YOU, GUYS.

Hot weather, haze free, clear sky, good visibility during the gathering.....

KLMCargoclimbing_resize.jpg

Edited by Simon

Hello SIMON-san,LOUIS-san

It has been a long time.

I will visit KL on 07JUL fro JL723 again,and I want to go spotting on 08JUL to take a shot

for RAIDERS A340-300.

How about your schedule on 08JUL? And also,are there any MWings members who take me to the spotting point?

Best regards

Hi everyone,

I am "Kok Chwee's friend". I love all your action pictures.

This is a little outdated by now but just in case you did not manage to catch some of these over Facebook, here are pictures of some more of all that great action at KUL. I have never been so entertained beside any runway in my life! Thank you all for the good show.

KingKong1.jpg

KingKong4.jpg

KingKong6.jpg

ClowningAround.jpg

SuperModel2.jpg

SuperModel1.jpg

GFApproach.jpg

It was a great start to my visit when we pulled at the gate beside this beauty with long fingernails

9M-MLA.jpg

Lots of *bling* at KUL

HL7412.jpg

9M-AFQ.jpg

A perfect mascot for the classic Kuala Lumpur-Singapore route. Finally saw this baby not once but three times!!

9M-AHF.jpg

Thank you for your MH. I hope to see you all again soon - after both my thighs recover from all those tough ducking drills.

Edited by Vernon

Besides the Oakland Raiders' A343, the B777-300ER in Gulf Air livery is another highlight for me. Just when I thought it no longer exist, Jonathan and KS Ong confirmed its operation into KUL. I was not disappointed but hope to photograph it again sometime. For now, this suffices.

mw-VT-JEJ-2009-06-27-01Cr-Gulfair-A.jpg

As our flight MH602 pulled into the gate at KLIA's MTB, I was pleased to see 9M-MLA parked next to us.

mw-9M-MLA-2009-06-27-01Cr-RMS.jpg

And Korean Air gave us something big, blue and beautiful to photograph soon after we arrived at the lakeside location - thanks to KS Ong.

mw-HL7412-2009-06-27-02Cr-APP.jpg

KC Sim

Hello SIMON-san,LOUIS-san

It has been a long time.

I will visit KL on 07JUL fro JL723 again,and I want to go spotting on 08JUL to take a shot

for RAIDERS A340-300.

How about your schedule on 08JUL? And also,are there any MWings members who take me to the spotting point?

Best regards

hi sakai-san, yeah it's been a while, sorry to say but now i am currently back at the state of Sabah. But do enjoy ur next trip to KUL, hope to see u again in the future :D

:drinks: